Please revert the Discharge change in the latest patch

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Nezrul wrote:
http://poedb.tw/us/search.php?Search=discharge

Wanna bet they made it shittier looking just to sell mtx?
Probably. One thing i hate most MTX wise is the Infernal, Ice, Lightning Crap, its soo generic.

The only MTX i would buy for discharge is if it was like a celestial discharge. I think ive only even bought like 3 skill effects, one of which isnt even used yet its one of the best in the game, demonic cleave effect (because why cleave when you can use reave or any other large AOE ability that will also deal more damage).

Im pretty picky when it comes to MTX, very rarely do i like something. Supporter packs as well, the only supporter packs ive liked were last patches, Apprentice, Journeyman, Champion, Master were all great deals in addition to looking amazing, hate that they reverted back to weapon effects and some ghost attachment effect for the awakening packs.

Do you know cleave makes a LOT MORE damage than reave when dual wielding?
"
DarkWap wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Nezrul wrote:
http://poedb.tw/us/search.php?Search=discharge

Wanna bet they made it shittier looking just to sell mtx?
Probably. One thing i hate most MTX wise is the Infernal, Ice, Lightning Crap, its soo generic.

The only MTX i would buy for discharge is if it was like a celestial discharge. I think ive only even bought like 3 skill effects, one of which isnt even used yet its one of the best in the game, demonic cleave effect (because why cleave when you can use reave or any other large AOE ability that will also deal more damage).

Im pretty picky when it comes to MTX, very rarely do i like something. Supporter packs as well, the only supporter packs ive liked were last patches, Apprentice, Journeyman, Champion, Master were all great deals in addition to looking amazing, hate that they reverted back to weapon effects and some ghost attachment effect for the awakening packs.

Do you know cleave makes a LOT MORE damage than reave when dual wielding?
Lol no it doesnt, cleave doesnt even remotely compared to reave in damage or clear.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
bump
excellent change, i like it ;^)
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Lol no it doesnt, cleave doesnt even remotely compared to reave in damage or clear.

LOL
I tried on my dual wielding duel.. 91k cleave vs 60k reave
Last edited by DarkWap on Sep 2, 2015, 11:39:42 PM
bump
Love the change BTW, can now play with people running discharge. Before, that was not possible. Do not revert, please.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Please do not revert

I can actually use my mjolner and not DC .... Lovin it
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
I honestly don't even notice a difference with the new change. The FPS drop is just as obnoxious as it was before and I still don't like playing with mjolner builds because of it. I wish there was an option to only allow a certain number of discharge graphics per second based on user settings or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info