Please revert the Discharge change in the latest patch

For those that don't know,
"
The graphical performance of Discharge has been improved - it now only plays the dominant effect if you have multiple charge types.

changes the way discharge looks, if you have 4 power charges, two endurance charges and 1 frenzy charge for example your discharge will only be blue, yes just like if you only had power charges.

This ruins the "feel" of the gem imo, I always thought discharge was one of the most brilliant spells in the game, the whole way it works, looks and sounds is spot-on, seeing the colours mix and the sound too was cool as hell and made the skill stand out compared to others because of how unique it was. This change doesn't solve the performance issues as I still have the same exact amount of FPS with slowdowns while playing my fakener. Please find another way to optimize it other than removing some of the features that make this skill so great.
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2016, 12:46:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump
Agreed.. I fucking loved the old Discharge and building up all types of charges. My favorite were when I had at least 1 of each charge, it just looks SO GOOD! It has really lackluster visuals now...
Yep.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
http://poedb.tw/us/search.php?Search=discharge

Wanna bet they made it shittier looking just to sell mtx?
"
Nezrul wrote:
http://poedb.tw/us/search.php?Search=discharge

Wanna bet they made it shittier looking just to sell mtx?
Probably. One thing i hate most MTX wise is the Infernal, Ice, Lightning Crap, its soo generic.

The only MTX i would buy for discharge is if it was like a celestial discharge. I think ive only even bought like 3 skill effects, one of which isnt even used yet its one of the best in the game, demonic cleave effect (because why cleave when you can use reave or any other large AOE ability that will also deal more damage).

Im pretty picky when it comes to MTX, very rarely do i like something. Supporter packs as well, the only supporter packs ive liked were last patches, Apprentice, Journeyman, Champion, Master were all great deals in addition to looking amazing, hate that they reverted back to weapon effects and some ghost attachment effect for the awakening packs.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 21, 2015, 12:22:59 PM
CONFETTI DISCHARGE MTX OP.

IT'S A PARTY OVER HERE, BOYZ!!

....or a close second place would be a Mushroom cloud kinda MTX.

A little nuke cloud would be super neato.
Last edited by Prizy on Aug 21, 2015, 5:05:55 PM
As long as the old effect is back they can make whatever mtx they want for all I care
The discharge change was/is great - way less framedrops & less eye cancer. I love the new version!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
The discharge change was/is great - way less framedrops & less eye cancer. I love the new version!

You have terrible taste then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info