[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

1x 0.2% does make a bit of a difference but im more comfortable with 2x items that give me 0.2 leech. try out and see but definitely atleast one 0.2% is worth it.
What level are you if you don't mind me asking. Could you post your skill tree please.
I'm Using the new and "improved" skill tree for more physical damage reduction. Also, i took the 15+ all res node instead of the 5% HP one. that is the only difference. I'm lvl 93 Templar.

This is my gear for your information. I dont have currency for the 100 spell dmg helmt and I dont have the right colors on my +1 boots. However, i dont know where ill find sufficient resistence if i equip those 2 items especially for elemental weakness maps :). also, i have 86% phys dmg reduction and 88 Fire res without the boots. Total Life Pool is 6.4K but I leech without warlock mark with is very usefull in groups when everyone curse what they want or elemental weakness curse is favored. My tooltip DPS is 19.5K with fire pen and LMP.

PS, the damage difference between the 2 sceptres is not so much imo, -+ 1K. Although u do lose the lvl 30 Iron will in the vaal molten shell setup without the doon cuyebiyari

One problem I do have is that I cant use Faster Casting instead of Faster Proj because the mana damand is way too much and I REFUSE to play with 1 fucking piss stream. I want my LMP!!!

But the incinerate setup in my 6L belly with Faster Proj is fine and comfy.
Last edited by Scrapm3tal on Oct 2, 2015, 1:08:12 PM
"
Snafu92 wrote:
First of all, thanks for the build. I'm really enjoying it.

Only a single problem i have,

With 88%fireres + 12% Life regen on 6k life i'm still very squishy if i get hit and rely heavily on Ruby/Health flasks to see me through. Is this intended or am i missing something? I thought my life would regen must faster.

How do you stay alive when you're faced with difficult mobs? I've got gems same as yours and the endurance cry and immortal call don't do a great deal, warlords mark helps alot, but for example if i try Aztiri the 3 bosses before her absolutely wreck me and there isn't a right lot i can do about it aside from kite for ages and avoid all chaos stuff since we have no resistsances and hope i refill flasks. Is it just a case of stacking more DPS? I Have 25K Incinerate at the moment.

I also couldn't understand what was happening for the physical damage reduction update, can you explain please?

Thanks.

same here :) im definitely doing something wrong but .. just feels wrong .
NO MORE SQUISHY!!!!

Gents,

I've changed my skill tree a bit to incorporate block. A little less life and dps but the block makes up way more for that. I have 50% block with Tempest Shield linked to CWDT(or self cast if u must) and increased duration. I think you need to respec about 8 to 10 points.

I am super happy now that I dont die often or have to spam my life pots and can actually play comfortable.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswUtBg4GOQn2DF8M9w3NFCAYVhkuGj4cpxzOIWAnLyftKS4ppStQLlMvzDH7Otg8LT0PPfxAoEGHQzFDyEd-TwRRYFOlVw1YY1ugXz9lTWZUaGVodGjybzt07XTxdct343k5eWh673wOfLh8u37if-OCB4Kbg1-DzITZhXuNfpBVmjuezZ_LogCnMKdVqW6playvrY2vp7c-vTa-p8AawGbAv8EEwYLEWMT2xq7G2M2Yz37SIdNv1HzVpti92WHaYtrB4XPp1epi7DjtPO8O8B_xrPJB8wbzm_ZI-ej7qv4K_lQ=?accountName=Scrapm3tal&characterName=Scrappysmeltpot

PS, I replaced my Armour Helmet with Aplha Howl and now have +4 grace and Fire Res gem levels.

I hope this helps.
Last edited by Scrapm3tal on Oct 4, 2015, 3:01:24 PM
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
I'm Using the new and "improved" skill tree for more physical damage reduction. Also, i took the 15+ all res node instead of the 5% HP one. that is the only difference. I'm lvl 93 Templar.

This is my gear for your information. I dont have currency for the 100 spell dmg helmt and I dont have the right colors on my +1 boots. However, i dont know where ill find sufficient resistence if i equip those 2 items especially for elemental weakness maps :). also, i have 86% phys dmg reduction and 88 Fire res without the boots. Total Life Pool is 6.4K but I leech without warlock mark with is very usefull in groups when everyone curse what they want or elemental weakness curse is favored. My tooltip DPS is 19.5K with fire pen and LMP.

PS, the damage difference between the 2 sceptres is not so much imo, -+ 1K. Although u do lose the lvl 30 Iron will in the vaal molten shell setup without the doon cuyebiyari

One problem I do have is that I cant use Faster Casting instead of Faster Proj because the mana damand is way too much and I REFUSE to play with 1 fucking piss stream. I want my LMP!!!

But the incinerate setup in my 6L belly with Faster Proj is fine and comfy.

Hi, i am also trying this build. Still not there (currently at level 65), but i plam to switch soon to RF. What i am concerned about is the "squishiness" of this build, which was mentioned several times. I see that you use 3 auras (grace, purity of fire and determination). I have 3 question in regard to this:

1) How do you sustain this 3 auras without any reduced reserved mana nodes? Even with enlighten level 4 this should not be possible or am I missing something?

2) If I have to decide between determination or grace (+iron reflexes) whats best for this build?

3)Why did you drop the anger aura? (less dps but more tankiness?)

Maybe you could also post your actual gear again. Thank you for answering my questions, I am still quite new to this game (started playing 3 months ago).
hi every one i see lots of ask about survivability
so the last change help with more physical damage reduction on level 81+ map & uber
even without can be do all map 82 just uber became more Tough but its possible.

after the change the state will accept

physical damage reduction 90% with immortal call its mean if u use enduring cry correct u can accept more 1/4 life damage .
fire resist 90%
other resist 80 %
way ?
Endurance charge
+4% Physical Damage reduction per Charge
+4% additional Elemental Resistances per Charge

dps 38 k with faster projectile(on party take life leach instead fire pen).
right now i level 93 i don't died couple level and i don't play with focus on the game .

for died need to do very very big mistake like pity with more lighting damage & boss damage.

Scold's Bridle not give more damage its less damage from 40+ strength on rare helmet
but its good because vall molten shell help for boss .

doryani's invitation not good less life and strength
doryani's catalyst is ok if u have good strength the difference is something like 4 k dps
any way with vall molten shell loss mach more iron will level 30 is better then 20/20

sorry for not be here i work on 2 build 1 mf and 1 static strike almost finish

tanks all and have nice day

Can you possibly make your profile public? I would very much like to see your gear and skill tree without having to look for what the newest update is in the guide. Thank you.
Try to play without any block, do some crazy maps. then try it with block, which I have, and then see for yourself.

for disturbed_999 how to make my profile public ?

Scrapm3tal i try this and because on this must to play with Rise of the Phoenix that have Block 24% so
total Chance to Block can be something like 50% and u use lots points that possible to be damage or life

so overall after try this isn't worth but i do max Chance to Block on sword and its very very good i need to do this guide soon

nice day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info