[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

To make public click on your account name at the very top, above log out. click on privacy settings, and uncheck boxes that say " Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview)" and "Hide Characters tab "
"
tsohar77 wrote:
for disturbed_999 how to make my profile public ?

Scrapm3tal i try this and because on this must to play with Rise of the Phoenix that have Block 24% so
total Chance to Block can be something like 50% and u use lots points that possible to be damage or life

so overall after try this isn't worth but i do max Chance to Block on sword and its very very good i need to do this guide soon

nice day

Are u seriously suggesting 50% block isnt worth it? Let me tell you bro. I tried your build as you did it but I got hammered by even trash mobs and had to spam health pots. It was retarded how much damage I took. So i decided to change around roughly 10 points to get 50% block. My life didnt suffer a lot and my dps went down about 1K (LMP, cause thats how i roll), which is a great trade off for the huge amount of survivability I got. Before I did this, It was a pain to do hard maps cause all the mobs will hit you for a truck load of damage even if I had 86% phys dmg reduction.

Now that I run 50% block, I play very comfortable and I still have very good damage and a high pool of life to boot. In summary, more life and high phys dmg reduction doesn't mean you wont get raped by mobs.

PS. if you have Rumis concoction, you can Max your block, so there is that too but I only use that in very difficult situations :P

my gear atm: life: 6.2K ; tooltip dps : 20.8K(with LMP); phys dmg red 81%; block 50% (75% with Rumi's)

My Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswUtBg4GOQn2DF8M9w3NFCAYVhkuGj4cpxzOIWAnLyftKS4ppStQLlMvzDH7Otg8LT0PPfxAoEGHQzFDyEd-TwRRYFOlVw1YY1ugXz9lTWZUaGVodGjybzt07XTxdct343k5eWh673wOfLh8u37if-OCB4Kbg1-DzITZhXuNfpBVmjuezZ_LogCnMKdVqW6playvrY2vp7c-vTa-p8AawGbAv8EEwYLEWMT2xq7G2M2Yz37SIdNv1HzVpti92WHaYtrB4XPp1epi7DjtPO8O8B_xrPJB8wbzm_ZI-ej7qv4K_lQ=?accountName=Scrapm3tal&characterName=Scrappysmeltpot
Last edited by Scrapm3tal on Oct 7, 2015, 10:14:15 AM
The alpha howl is smart choice. Get's gem to 24 for the extra %
Last edited by Oldswole on Oct 7, 2015, 1:02:13 PM
for disturbed_999 tanks i change this i think know its ok if no let me know

for Scrapm3tal there is lots time this question way i weak and all time i try to help them .

u can see on my build i do uber and level 82 map and its easy i don't close to died and thinks died fast.

so lets do little comparison on the build
my build better on
u have 20 k dps on lmp i have 33 (without anger with grace )
u have 81% Physical Damage reduction i have 90% without flask (and most of the time immortal call)
u have life: 6.2K i have 7k

your build better on
u have block 50% (75% with Rumi's) i have 24%

so yes u can do with your build atziri and almost all map but when u play on level 80+ map or try to do uber u see difference on dps and defence

u can see me do level 82 map on my first time and i upload this map i didn't close to died and i do successful uber with 1 died on valls by my mistake .

any way if u fill its good have fun i sad to u before u told me this i try 50% Chance to Block
and its not good if u try the all my build u understand

if u have any problem and ask i will happy to help have nice day
for Oldswole u sad "The alpha howl is smart choice. Get's gem to 24 for the extra %"
its nice for beginning of the build but
but this rare helmt better more dps resist and life more Cheap
Spoiler
Last edited by tsohar77 on Oct 7, 2015, 1:08:13 PM

More Tanky
Passive skill tree build

More DPS
Passive skill tree build

Having to constantly recast enduring cry is more of a dps loss then grabbing the extra endurance charges and not having to recast as ofthen with a longer immortal call duration. This will keep you well over the cap and open up different options when you're gearing

Last edited by Oldswole on Oct 7, 2015, 1:26:43 PM
How much did you pay for the atziri´s step with 2 red 1 green and 1 blue gem?
They seem rare and expensive as fk
"
tsohar77 wrote:

for Scrapm3tal there is lots time this question way i weak and all time i try to help them .

u can see on my build i do uber and level 82 map and its easy i don't close to died and thinks died fast.

so lets do little comparison on the build
my build better on
u have 20 k dps on lmp i have 33 (without anger with grace )
u have 81% Physical Damage reduction i have 90% without flask (and most of the time immortal call)
u have life: 6.2K i have 7k

your build better on
u have block 50% (75% with Rumi's) i have 24%

Here is what u seem to misunderstand. I have tried to do the build exactly like you. I was frustrated. You can boast all you want about your dps and "tankyness" but like i said i have tried YOUR method and it failed miserably. Now, I tried the block method and it was successfull, allowing me to do 80+ hard maps comfortably.

A lot of other people tried to do the build EXACTLY like you did and they have also come to the conclusion that your method is far from tanky as you say it is. So, whatever you do to be "tanky" is still a mystery to the rest of us. That is why I was forced to go the block route.

ps, upload a video of a 82+ map with extra damage as lightning, extra projectiles and some other damage mods and show me ur tankyness. you still have to run RF so no half regen or minus max. that lvl 80 map u uploaded is easy as fuck and you hardly got hit. try that shit in a 4man party.
That lvl 82 map u uploaded, yeah, sea witches, goatmen and skellies are real hard content :) there isnt even a damage mod on that map. so, i dont buy that.

But, you still havent explained to me how you use faster casting without suffering mana loss. I have tried faster casting but i cant sustain it for more than 3 seconds. Maybe you can explain this to me, cause then my dps would be closer to 30K.

So, if you can enlighten me where you get this magic "tankiness" you speak of, im all ears.
Last edited by Scrapm3tal on Oct 8, 2015, 5:25:03 PM
"
Sweponken wrote:
How much did you pay for the atziri´s step with 2 red 1 green and 1 blue gem?
They seem rare and expensive as fk

Dont even try chroming them its friggin hard to get that combo unless you got tons of chromes.
You can get corrupted one with 1 white 1R 1B 1G that is more common (at least they were when I was loking for it). I corrupted one in such way

But I havent seen a single +1 to lvl boots on poe.trade.
Just my 2 cents, I've been playing this in the 1 month league for fun, as practice for running this seriously in the next real league. So far I'm running level 74-76 maps only. I switched from all armor/hp to shield block, it seems to be doing worse for me right now. But this could be because I didn't switch all the way to shield block, I ignored the nodes that are physical damage and 1% block, because those seemed a bit inefficient. Right now I'm at only 4700 hp, 52% physical damage reduction, 31% block. I have no problem with the maps that I can do so far (74-76) but I did seem to be more tanky before trying block.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info