[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

No, Incinerate is not dead. Just swap "Spell Echo" with "Controlled Destruction" and you will have 4k less damage than u had before patch. All works jut fine with me.
i not play on the game lately but i try glacial cascade with ring Pyre is very good to this build too need too to take care of mana problem but its deal approximately the same dps like the old incinerate
So how well is this build doing in 2.1 now?

For some reason my int is very low, to the extend that I cannot even use high level incinerate. How did you manage to get 155/160 int? I used essentially the same skill tree as you did. I checked your items and they don't really contribute to int.

Also, how did you manage to increase fire max resist in order to use incinerate? I can't somehow sustain incinerate.

Finally, my dps is really low at about 4k... How can I fix that? Here are my items and my skill tree:

Skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRQgGFYZLho4Gj4cpxzOJy8n7SkuK1Ax-zrYPC09_EGHQzFDyEbXR35PBFBHU6VXDVhjWfNboF8_Y_1lTWZUaGVodGjycYVyD3Ttdct343loeuZ8Dny4ffV_44IHgpuDX4PMhNmMz41-kFWUb5o7ns2fy5_fogCnMKdVqW6tja9sr6exQrc-vTa-p8BmwQTEWMT2xq7G2M2Yz37SIdR81abYvdlh2mLaudrB4XPqYuw47TzvDu988B_xrPJB8kXzm_ZI-d356P4K_lQ=

Thank you very much!!!

ign: grandiloquentlin

for Visigoth123 glacial cascade with incinerate its for 2.1.

for grandiloquentlin looks there is lots of things u doing wrong and i cant tell u all of them but i
can help u to improve the importenat things is amulet and ring with good stat like int life and -8 change increase burning damage to new skill gem Controlled Destruction the next things all ather items u need strength and the is more things u need to do just try to read my guide again and to stick to him
"
zarkozed wrote:
No, Incinerate is not dead. Just swap "Spell Echo" with "Controlled Destruction" and you will have 4k less damage than u had before patch. All works jut fine with me.

Sorry but that is not true. First of all you only have 4k less "tooltip" dps but you loose another 50% increase for each of the 4 stages - now every stage only provides a 50% dmg bonus not 100% as before 2.1. But even that is not all.... thanks to not beeing able to use spell echo anymore you need twice the time to build up the stages. All together = incinerate is not worth it anymore. You can get way more dps and way more mobility by switching to either arc or ek!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Hi thanks for the reply.

By the way is it possible for you to edit the post and state which skill tree/gear is added during which time. I think some people who are following your build followed incorrectly because they mistook an old skill tree for the latest one.

Thank you!
ign: grandiloquentlin
I simply can't understand: why there's "2.1" on title and still use incinerate?

IT'S DEAD! No more spell echo, no more stages, no more damage. Triple nerf in 2.1 and there's no better option?

This build is interesting, but please fix the incinerate gem links because for now this is not 2.1
1. u right Incinerate is died for me is 20 k less dps without not 100% more damage on every wave not worth to use on him
2. i steal things on skill tree if to try change the main skill Incinerate for something else or not after i chose
i will update skill tree and map and change
Last edited by tsohar77 on Dec 19, 2015, 6:31:32 PM
its not like the build lost but i will try to do anther over power build and to not accept directly nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info