[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

Hi I was hoping you could show me the jewels you use. I can only get 30k dps and 5.7k HP (I am only level 82 tho). I have pretty solid gear...

Spoiler

I also have pretty solid Jewels:

Spoiler

I cannot get the damage or HP you do. Please help!

Skill Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswUtBg4J9gxfDc0UIBhWGS4aOBo-HKccziFgJy8n7SkuKaUrUC5TMfs62DwtPQ9AoEGHQzFDyEbXR35PBFOlVw1Z81ugXz9j_WVNaHRo8m87cYVyD3TtdPF1y3fjeWh65nrvfA58uHy7f-OCB4Kbg1-DzITZjX6QVZo7ns2fy6IApzCnValurY2vp7c-vTa-p8AawGbBBMRYxPbGrs2Yz37SIdNv1HzVpti92WHaYtrB4XPqYuw47TzvDvAf8azyQfZI-ej-Cv5U
Last edited by entropy on Oct 29, 2015, 2:25:37 PM
for entropy sorry for late answer u need to change your gloves u didn't need chaos resist try to achieve more life and every jewel of u have need to be with life 5% min more is better stick to my skill tree and u will be very good and on amulet u must 11+ cast speed the last thing play with faster projectile
its more dps and same clear speed u can try the wand like this
Spoiler

i hope that its help u try to stick to build guide and u will achieve the dps and life
nice day
for EspadaDelPanico u can do atziri very very easy without Scold's Bridle and with tabula rasa u can see this on one video before update nice day
"
tsohar77 wrote:
for entropy sorry for late answer u need to change your gloves u didn't need chaos resist try to achieve more life and every jewel of u have need to be with life 5% min more is better stick to my skill tree and u will be very good and on amulet u must 11+ cast speed the last thing play with faster projectile
its more dps and same clear speed u can try the wand like this
Spoiler

i hope that its help u try to stick to build guide and u will achieve the dps and life
nice day

Thanks. I will look for the gems and a wand! As well as some new gloves.

What do you mean play with faster projectile? Should I use the gem? Get it on rings and gloves? What do you mean? Thanks for the reply!
Last edited by entropy on Oct 30, 2015, 12:00:25 AM
Hi guys im trying this guide.
I have a question dat i should use Belly 5l or Tabula? And what gems i should use on Belly 5L?
for pvtuan9x better Tabula and game like what i have on guide
for entropy u can play without gem lmp(Lesser Multiple Projectiles) and take gem faster projectile
nice day
Hey i like your build verry much but is it really uber viable ?
my ing is killwitches
Nice to see a good templar build.

There are couple of things that might be slightly exagerated. First off the build is no where near immortal. It is strong while not lagging and actually doing dos and using flasks. There have been builds that can AFK for 10-20 minutes on Uber - they are considered immortal.

Second thing: your dps calc is nice to have. good job on that. Most people forget to put that in. You forgot the RF dmg in the calculation (it is minor i know). Also you carry only one VMS gem which means you never have full uptime on the gem this also means a large portion of your dos is non-inclusive. So you might want to state your dps as whatever you can do at all times and then add the math afterwards stating it can be boosted by use of VMS, Flask and Vaal Haste by x amount.

In terms of inspiration this build looks a lot like you read the donkeyfarts build and made it your own. For those who do not know this build it is an old incinerate build with scolds bridle that utilises VMS. I don't remember if it also used RF however the gearing was different on DonkeyFarts as it used arctic armour and had Mind over matter, so good job on taking something and tweaking it to make it your own. I must say i loved to play that build so i would assume this build is no different.

Keep working on this build there are always small tweaks to be made. whether it is lvl 21 gems, gearing or just optimising the tree. You definitely are on the path to perfection. keep pushing it. ;o)

I would love to see more videos and hope you don't take this as negative criticism. Enjoy and stay safe.
Last edited by goat4dinner on Nov 16, 2015, 8:25:13 AM
How did you manage to get 900 something life regen? Mine is only 660 on defense tab....
Last edited by Bozzom on Nov 15, 2015, 6:15:18 PM
any changes to run uber without bridle? i mean in leagues when u cant get those helm. Use regular life/str/armour helm or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info