[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

I've got it "good enough" but before I drop the next chunk of currency into this (Scold's Bridal, 6L Belly) I've got some mechanics issues I"m stumped on. Take a look?

-Even with 88 Fire Res I still leak life at a decent pace unless I put the Fragile Bloom Jewel or Vitality gem on. Am I missing a critical keystone somewhere? You also mention about lvl24 POF...are you running enlighten + corrupt POF? Don't see that in the gear (and def adds to the price a bit)

-My incinerate is just too expensive, mana-wise. I have a -8 and a -6 ring, but it still costs me 9 mana to run fully-linked. With any other auras on that's not sustainable. What am I missing in the tree?

-Can you post your most current gear? On the main page you still have gear linked with CWDT+EC, which I assume is outdated. Just curious.

Thanks so much! I played RF on a former character and it's fun dusting if off again

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2Dc0UIBkuGjgaPhv6HM4hYCXfJy8n7SkuKaUrUDH7Otg8LT0PPfxAoEGHQzFDyEbXR35PBFcNWGNZ81ugXz9j_WVNZlRoZWh0aPJxhXIPdO108XXLd-N5aHrmeu98Dny4fLt_44IHgpuDX4PMhNmFe41-kFWaO57Nn8uiAKQZpzCnValurY2vp7Ystz69Nr6nwGbBBMRYxPbGrsbYzZjPftIh1HzVpti92WHaweFz6mLsOO087w7wH_Gs8kHzm_ZI-ej-Cv5U
1) Gloves and Helm have ES, which leads u to lose more health than should be. Try to get Armor or Armor+Ev bodies.
2) With 2* -8 rings I have cost of 5. I believe that any Jewel with Reduced mana cost in it will make it 4, which will be up to par with manaregen.
I'm just lvl 80, so I might have missed smth in theory on the way )))
Got it. So I am figured out on the Mana Cost thing (thanks; didn't quite get who that worked until I swapped out a LVL1 Incinerate for LVL20 and saw that the skill cost went from 9 mana to 0...elreon rings math got me confused)

Figured out the regen piece (kind of)...I ran out of points so missed the extra .4 regen nodes by shaper, that makes all the difference. Solidly holding firm at hp without fragile bloom now.

Just as a suggestion, maybe put together a tree at 60/90/120 points just so people know how to prioritize?

Thanks again, and critiques of build above still welcome!
Last edited by tormid on Sep 26, 2015, 2:07:27 PM
I try to help FoToR & tormid mana problem is the most common question
so i answer it her and i add this to guide .
with LMP i have 3 mana cost with level 19 incinerate
with FP (faster projectile) i have 1 mana cost on level 20 incinerate

if u have sameting else u probably can't use incinerate .

how i achieve this 2 ring -8 the point on skill tree reduce mana u can see it on skill tree
and 1 jewel 4 reduce mana that is all i have .

for everyone can't achieve that on ring or low levels:
1. Use level 19 incinerate not 20
2. can use amulet with - mana until u achieve everything
3. there is more point on skill tree to reduce mana take them ( near templar "righteous decree")

the thing on build so mach hard to achieve i think 2 ring with -8 mana cost 8 chaos orb 1 jewel not cost at all and point on skill tree just take the right point
until then u can use on advice i wrote earlier

tanks and nice day
for tormid i will try put skill tree with 60/90/120 points soon .

1 .try to change the ring for 2 ring of -8 not 1
2. try to do the exactly like me skill tree (for example take a point on life regen near scion skill tree)
3. if u wants to use lmp take level 19 incinerate or use level 20 incinerate with fp (faster projectile)
4. for to use RF u must level 20 POF(purity of fire) try to check your skill tree on poebuilder if u have 12.5 regen point if yes with 88 fire resist u supposed to be able to use RF

if u have any more question or u don't understand something let me know i will be happy to help
tanks and have nice day
Actualy you dont need purity on lvl 20, I switched to rf at 87% fire resist, but having 88 will free some life regen for you so its advisable to have it on lvl 20. You can possibly get a nice +1% to max resists as corruption on some items, I have seen it on quite affordable tabula rasa for example.
Last edited by 3bygone3 on Sep 29, 2015, 4:02:37 AM
1.76 fire resistance skill tree
2.purity of fire level 24 with the boots +5
3.rise of phoenix +8
76+5+8=89

*level 19 purity of fire =3 max fire resist
76+3+8 =87
if u do like my skill tree u have 12.5 life regen so its not enough

*level 20 purity of fire =4
76+4+8 =88
its enough and u have 0.5 life regen without flask

i hope u understand me
nice day
Last edited by tsohar77 on Sep 29, 2015, 6:12:18 AM
I can upload a video, if you want, showing that 87% is enough, that I am not degening any health, but as I said 88 is for sure better. I took one 0.4% life regen node next to scion start so I have 12.9 regen. Here is my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRQgGFYZLho4Gj4cpxzOIWAnLyftKS4ppStQMfs62DwtPfxAoEGHQzFDyEbXR35PBFOlVw1YY1nzW6BfP2P9ZU1oZWh0aPJvO3GFcg907XTxdct343loeuZ673wOfLh_44IHgpuDX4PMhNmMz41-kFWUoJo7ns2fy6IApzCnValurY2vbK-ntz69Nr6nwBrAZsEExBXEWMT2xq7G2M2Yz37SIdR81abYvdlh2mLaweFz6mLsOO087w7wH_Gs8i_yQfOb9kj56P4K_lQ=

And current equipment (jewels are all self found so they are going to be altered soon),
Spoiler

Jewels

For weapon, I am currently experimenting with

I tried to avoid ES and get pure armor everywhere possible. Note that I dont have +1 boots as there seems to be noone selling them and uncorrupted with good colors are rare too, I tried rolling good colors on one but I just wasted all my chromes. Btw. that ring and amulet (-8 and -7 mana cost of skills) makes my lvl 19 incinerate cost 1 mana linked with spell echo, faster casting, iron will, faster projectiles and either LMP or fire penetration.
Last edited by 3bygone3 on Sep 29, 2015, 12:44:02 PM
Hi, thanks for your build. I did it in warbands, I just chance a good Scold last night.

Awesome damage, and very tanky, kill boss in 1s is also very cool and impressive.

But last change start to make the build very expansive. Belly 6L ; 6 jewels at 1ex mini each ; a Scold ; Atziri's Step corrupted ; good rings/amulet (how much do you bought it?)...

Anyway, I made some changes in my stuff.

I lose some life but it's still ok to clean high level maps very fast with my Belly 5L.

I'm also thinking about a Vaal RF to clean maps even faster, but i'm pretty sure it's not viable with this build.

What do you think? And how much dps are you doing after your changes?

for Psycho_Ad on the first version of build there is build without cost so mach and u can deal any map every level 82 u didn't vall molten shell
the second version of build is for to be immortal its cost more
but i can run uber without to be close to died because with the second version is more tank its more late game and its steel not cost so much compared other build that can do uber
the all build for uber on minimum is 20 ex with tabla .
for me all build is something like 50 ex but the main achievement of the second version is
i never died on party u just change to life leach for fire pen and u can't died .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info