[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

"
Earthslug wrote:
Yo I just thought of it 5 min after posting lol.
Tnx for confirming.

Ur dps calc should be more or less correct yeh.

How about... bloodrage to get 3 frenzies?
12% inc cast speed right?
AND 4% more dmg per frenzy

= ur total dps x 1.12 no and some rxtra cast spd?

Dunno if we have extra gem slot....

If you can find a way to get 4% extra regen to sustain RF with it, go for it.
More DPS is becomes redundant for mapping past a certain point.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Is this a build I can play right from the start or is this one that I have to respec at the end?

I like to just play the same playstyle throughout instead of having to drastically alter at late levels
"
Xexist wrote:
Is this a build I can play right from the start or is this one that I have to respec at the end?

I like to just play the same playstyle throughout instead of having to drastically alter at late levels

You can play it from the second you get access to incinerate and LMP if you have an elreon -8 mana cost ring.
No resspecs required.
Last edited by Catharsis on Sep 14, 2015, 4:28:38 PM
Fair enough on bloodrage. Probably not worth.

Just checked scold price and... cant afford in warbands. Too bad...
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Nobody mentioned here - not even the build creator - that one of the most important thing to watch for this build is to have your incinerate mana cost at 1. DO NOT aim for zero cost as the helm wont be triggered and VMS wont work properly.
I did some testing and for me using Empower lvl4 instead of fire pen works better - faster overall clear speed. Lvl90 - currently have 34K tooltip DPS with no RF nor flasks. With RF on I have 57K.
Mitigating phys damage with this build can be a problem sometimes and it is possible to die very easily depending on map mods / luck / play style but overall a pretty stable and powerful build. Build only REALLY shines at bosses, the rest is not anything extraordinary but it's not bad either.
Also once you reach a decent DPS lvl without RF is way better and safer to play with no RF and only use RF to hard fights / bosses - survivability increases dramatically when RF is not active.
And yes , the cost estimate of this build is way off - only a decent Bridle is 18-20ex at least :). Decent Elreon jewelries are fairly expensive too, jewels for this build aint cheap either, decent gear in order to be able to cap the resistances is not cheap at all...etc etc
Last edited by Kenz0 on Sep 14, 2015, 7:00:34 PM
"
Kenz0 wrote:
Nobody mentioned here - not even the build creator - that one of the most important thing to watch for this build is to have your incinerate mana cost at 1. DO NOT aim for zero cost as the helm wont be triggered and VMS wont work properly.
I did some testing and for me using Empower lvl4 instead of fire pen works better - faster overall clear speed. Lvl90 - currently have 34K tooltip DPS with no RF nor flasks. With RF on I have 57K.
Mitigating phys damage with this build can be a problem sometimes and it is possible to die very easily depending on map mods / luck / play style but overall a pretty stable and powerful build. Build only REALLY shines at bosses, the rest is not anything extraordinary but it's not bad either.
Also once you reach a decent DPS lvl without RF is way better and safer to play with no RF and only use RF to hard fights / bosses - survivability increases dramatically when RF is not active.
And yes , the cost estimate of this build is way off - only a decent Bridle is 18-20ex at least :). Decent Elreon jewelries are fairly expensive too, jewels for this build aint cheap either, decent gear in order to be able to cap the resistances is not cheap at all...etc etc

*A 3 mana cost with a 6 link is sustainable without any regen on gear, which means a level 19 Inc or 3 mana reduction cost points on the tree with 20+.
*Empower level 4 might be better, but it's also out of the price range of most people.
*Bridle isn't really a requirment, more like a bonus to proc vaal shell and possibly run uber.
*Capping resistances isn't too hard with the amount of rares and PoF, I'd say overall gear is pretty cheap if you want it to be.
This build without Bridle is nothing exceptional IMO. Bridle adds a new dimension to it making it so good for bosses. As for the cost of gear, I've done A LOT of searching and the cost of having proper gear for this build is not cheap - easily tops 50ex. Yes, of course you can have cheap gear but than the build drops below par so what's the point?!
"
This build without Bridle is nothing exceptional IMO. Bridle adds a new dimension to it making it so good for bosses. As for the cost of gear, I've done A LOT of searching and the cost of having proper gear for this build is not cheap - easily tops 50ex. Yes, of course you can have cheap gear but than the build drops below par so what's the point?!

What exactly would constitute as the best gear for this settup? Better yet, what would you change to OP's gear if you had lots of ex?
"
Incinerate Righteous Fire tooltip: 55000
Vaal Molten Shell Righteous Fire tooltip: 36500
Cast Speed: 16.67

Calculation: (55000 x 4) + (36500 x 16.67 / 2 * 2.3) = 919,723
Fire Penetration Gem + Flammability trap: 919,723 * 1.81 = 1,664,694
15% more with Atziri's Promise 1,914,403
25% more celestial punishment(skill tree) 2,393,004
20% Ignited 2,871,604
50% Vaal Lightning Trap 4,307,407

Total = 4,307,407

Lol, what?

1. You're adding two skills, of course this produces some sexy numbers.

2. "Fire Penetration Gem + Flammability trap: 919,723 * 1.81 = 1,664,694"
That's true if and only if a monster has exactly 0% fire resist before you are starting to apply your curse and fire pen.

3. "25% more celestial punishment(skill tree) 2,393,004"
That's not "more", that's "increased".
You cannot calculate it like this, overall it's maybe a "1% more" given your tree and gear.

4. "20% Ignited 2,871,604"
What's that even supposed to mean?

Under normal circumstances, your damage is less than half of what you are claiming.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Just spent 30ex to get this build going...better be worth it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info