[2.1] Crit Tri Curse Perma Freeze Over a 100k tooltip not counting curses 6k+ehp (no longer updated)

Cool build!
I'm giving it a try.

I was wondering: how much dps and/or freeze duration increase is needed to start perma freezing high level bosses?

I only have one freeze dur. increase jewel for the moment, I tried Daresso but couldn't perma freeze him (with 31k dps and 53% freeze dur modifier, only dual curse for the moment).

Probably just more jewels needed but maybe I'm missing out on something.

Anyway, thanks for posting this guide!
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
Cool build!
I'm giving it a try.

I was wondering: how much dps and/or freeze duration increase is needed to start perma freezing high level bosses?

I only have one freeze dur. increase jewel for the moment, I tried Daresso but couldn't perma freeze him (with 31k dps and 53% freeze dur modifier, only dual curse for the moment).

Probably just more jewels needed but maybe I'm missing out on something.

Anyway, thanks for posting this guide!

Honestly not sure of the sweet spot, but he is an easy freeze, with high dps and good freeze duration.
IGN SuperGaco
"
Any leveling advice? which notables to prioritize? I'm level 29 shadow, so far so good, took cold passives, probably faceroll until merc

edit: I should probably get projectile speed

Gonna add a section for lvling once i have a little more time. In the meantime try to prioritize the freeze duration, and projectile speed. Once you have that, you can start to grab a little crit, and some life/es. Dont grab Ghost reaver till you have at least 1.5k es. Vaal Pact when your about 70 ish. Once you have all that get the curse, then the jewels. And use warlords as a single curse till you have dual curse, then add ele weakness, or frostbite. Once you have a curse on hit glove, you can use deodre ring.
Windscream is viable, but i prefer to have 30% ms. At 75 you can wear the chest, and ghost reaver becomes OP. At that point you should only die to something like vaal smash. If you find yourself getting stunned alot you can get more life.
IGN SuperGaco
Yeah, added 15k dps to tolltip and have freeze dur. on all jewl sockets. Freezing is more consistent now.

For the moment I'm using these for 3rd curse:

Might go with temp chains maligaros, given that they're about 10 ex cheaper than the ele weak. ones (I'm playing on standard).
Or is ele weakness really superior to temp chains?

Probably, because ele weak would give more dps, and thus more freeze dur (whereas chains only increases duration). But chains makes the build even more safe. Decisions, decisions. If you guys have any opinions about this, I would love to hear them.

Cheers!
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Sep 16, 2015, 9:24:07 AM
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
Yeah, added 15k dps to tolltip and have freeze dur. on all jewl sockets. Freezing is more consistent now.

For the moment I'm using these for 3rd curse:

Might go with temp chains maligaros, given that they're about 10 ex cheaper than the ele weak. ones (I'm playing on standard).
Or is ele weakness really superior to temp chains?

Probably, because ele weak would give more dps, and thus more freeze dur (whereas chains only increases duration). But chains makes the build even more safe. Decisions, decisions. If you guys have any opinions about this, I would love to hear them.

Cheers!

Welcome to the freeze club!
Yeah imo Eleweakness is better the temp chains. That being said, I think they are both good. People keep asking me about how tanky this build is, and the answer is so very much! Besides the large pool, Everything is an ice-pop. The only times I died on this build, (and i'm a sc scrub), was always my fault. (or to maligaro with 0 chaos res on gear or tree). If you want to improve the build just get better chaos res on gear then i did. (And i probably will get better chaos gear, just been playing wb with some friends so been ignoring my build lately.)
IGN SuperGaco
Hi,

Quick question - where do you get all your strength for Warlord's Mark? I only count 32 str on gear and 40 from tree?

/kg
I keep it at lvl 17 :). No need to keep it so high. Just more endo stealing chance. Take it if you can get it, but not the largest lost in the world.
IGN SuperGaco
Hi,

I seem to be having mana issues during lvl-up - and I'm only using FP, Faster Casting and GMP so far, hehe. How to you manage mana (without the chest)?

/kg
just off warlords mark. And a mana pot while lvling. Once i get to end game i get hybrid pots.
IGN SuperGaco
Can we get pics of your stats/tooltip dps?

I saw an earlier response of yours was that your build does more dps than the other FP build, he boasts 100k dps on single target FP, I'd love to see your numbers.

(I know your numbers are not going to reflect the fact you have tri-curse, but just for a reference/goal for people following your build)
Tri Curse Freezing Ball Lightning Witch - view-thread/1483161
-------------------------------------------------------
General Martinus' Spoils of War - view-thread/419523
-------------------------------------------------------
Proud Alpha Tester, helping shape the world of Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info