[2.1] Crit Tri Curse Perma Freeze Over a 100k tooltip not counting curses 6k+ehp (no longer updated)

I have a found a slight improvement: If you use the crit circle left of the staff-crit circle, you need one less skill point and gain +10 int instead of +10 dex.
You also get 5% more crit multiplier. (30% instead of 25%)
Here is what I mean:

Last edited by azmar85 on Aug 28, 2015, 12:34:40 PM
"
azmar85 wrote:
I have a found a slight improvement: If you use the crit circle left of the staff-crit circle, you need one less skill point and gain +10 int instead of +10 dex.
You also get 5% more crit multiplier. (30% instead of 25%)
Here is what I mean:

only problem is you lose a jewel doing it that way :)
IGN SuperGaco
No, You still get the jewel slot on the far right, as seen in my second picture. I just changed the crit nodes
oh i see, yeah gonna update that then thnx!
IGN SuperGaco
Hello there and thanks for the guide !
I'm coming from a FP build (EB/MoM/ZO) that didn't work out very well, and I'm looking for alternatives. I'm a little concerned by your build's survivability though, given that you have 94% life and 50% ES from the tree. I take it that chaos res + a big HP pool makes it a non issue, but I'd love to see a screen shot of the defence tab.

Probably irrelevant since you're successfully running the build, but I never played hybrid before, and I can't help but be a little worried :3

Cheers !
To learn is to live...
sure i hear your concern, gonna pobably take care of that sometime next week
IGN SuperGaco
Interesting build idea, and I have to admit it sounds like something that would be fun to try (and a nice change of pace from the fire-based builds I've been running recently).

I do have a couple of questions, though:

1. When a build uses keystones and/or jewel slots, I appreciate guidance as to when it's a good time to choose them.

2. You're running a number of uniques and it would be useful to hear which of those you feel are required and which are merely nice-to-haves.

3. Leveling guides are very useful. In the absence of a guide, it would be good to hear some general guidelines as to how you want to flesh out the skill tree.

4. Priorities on gear would be good too.

5. A gameplay video or two would be awesome. :D

I am also curious as to the survivability of this build, as it does seem (at first glance) to be a little light on life/armor/es boosts.

Thanks for the writeup!
I put together this build on Warbands and am at level 77 w/it currently and it definitely shatters some face, had a thought about it. I know the skill tree is pretty tight, but have you ever thought about trying to path down to elemental equilibrium? Since we lead with arc for curse application, or is it not worth it/overkill on the negative resistances?

Took a look at the tree and dropped the jewel on the far right side with the two dex nodes pathing to it, as tbh dex doesn't seem too tight in the build and on the way down to EE we can grab another jewel slot to replace the one we lost.

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCyc0PVBlgVCTLOuszsN7-vQHxEPVcY6WKyYeC8Yapuh99d85VgHWK5epRNxj0YfGM0WUfuio8HzlSAtH47pUXSmmRGWf8ZJUfDVlS4HHsMJ6_WP-vIduZNfatDQXfIOSN-EQsOMNgL-U9SNgtHknwEXVEwtIoGeoVZKjjxh4lVLFr8mlXBSidNw1So4wzokiw-rhMWbtZcGGYrEomJa35jTfiSd7g7vekMTM5KBrE2SI_ajio19H0EDHkmx18_5N--IkyehL76Ktvr3po5kHRQRLXyD6-4c3I8auJMo-pit

Anyways, awesome build mate, great work!
www.twitch.tv/nerdstalgic
"
dillonsilver wrote:
I put together this build on Warbands and am at level 77 w/it currently and it definitely shatters some face, had a thought about it. I know the skill tree is pretty tight, but have you ever thought about trying to path down to elemental equilibrium? Since we lead with arc for curse application, or is it not worth it/overkill on the negative resistances?

Took a look at the tree and dropped the jewel on the far right side with the two dex nodes pathing to it, as tbh dex doesn't seem too tight in the build and on the way down to EE we can grab another jewel slot to replace the one we lost.

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCyc0PVBlgVCTLOuszsN7-vQHxEPVcY6WKyYeC8Yapuh99d85VgHWK5epRNxj0YfGM0WUfuio8HzlSAtH47pUXSmmRGWf8ZJUfDVlS4HHsMJ6_WP-vIduZNfatDQXfIOSN-EQsOMNgL-U9SNgtHknwEXVEwtIoGeoVZKjjxh4lVLFr8mlXBSidNw1So4wzokiw-rhMWbtZcGGYrEomJa35jTfiSd7g7vekMTM5KBrE2SI_ajio19H0EDHkmx18_5N--IkyehL76Ktvr3po5kHRQRLXyD6-4c3I8auJMo-pit

Anyways, awesome build mate, great work!

Thanks for the kind words, tbh I dont like EE, its more points and bad since we only need to arc once, and not even on most packs, I normally arc on rares and bosses, and let the packs get cursed from heralds. As far as videos and leveling guide is concerned, I am probably going to make one soon. Just been a bit busy lately. Good luck with the build though!
IGN SuperGaco
Just put a vid up!
IGN SuperGaco

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info