[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

When I am using Herald of Thunder -> Curse on Hit -> Assassin's Mark setup, I cannot get power charge at all! I also tried Herald of Ice, which sometimes can give me power charge.

Why is that?
"
thorgal89 wrote:
What should i drop if i can only 5L a lightning arrow?

VM
"
hupple wrote:
When I am using Herald of Thunder -> Curse on Hit -> Assassin's Mark setup, I cannot get power charge at all! I also tried Herald of Ice, which sometimes can give me power charge.

Why is that?

That is because HoT will only strike a certain distance from you, thus only applying the curse that distance. HoI will apply the curse upon shatter.

Your problem??? Probably killing stuff too damned fast hehehe. Reason why I manually curse.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Silly question but still - what should i buy first ? Vinkstars flask or Retch belt ?
"
thorgal89 wrote:
Silly question but still - what should i buy first ? Vinkstars flask or Retch belt ?

Both arent what you really need for Voltaxic build.

Vinktar's Flask gives you insane Life Leech based upon LIGHTNING damage, but you're doing CHAOS damage so its full potential will be wasted. Just switch to Windripper if you intend to use this flask - the same build but dealing lightning damage.

Retch belt is good, but you will probably want a rare belt with WED and high resists on it. And it's good only when you can spam Vinktar's (and other great flasks), so get a flask first.

I dont this using those 2 is justified for Voltaxic - better try then wiuth Windripper.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Feb 2, 2016, 1:14:27 PM
Is it possible if someone explain me how he have like 177 int while he has almost none int point on tree and items ? for 20 lvl herald of ice and 20 lvl wraith
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
thorgal89 wrote:

Both arent what you really need for Voltaxic build.

Vinktar's Flask gives you insane Life Leech based upon LIGHTNING damage, but you're doing CHAOS damage so its full potential will be wasted. Just switch to Windripper if you intend to use this flask - the same build but dealing lightning damage.

Using vinktar with voltaxic is great, you got dps boost, instant leech and enemy shocked. Now I don't need to use vaal haste for boss.
"
thorgal89 wrote:

it depends. if you have the currency to get vinktars flask first then get vinktars. if you don't but are running hungry abyss then i would get the retch belt first. however, if you aren't running hungry abyss then i would save up currency to get vinktars first. (im just saying that's the only case where i would get the retch first. i'm not saying you don't have to feel like you need to run hungry abyss as of yet. it is just where i went towards with my build)

disclaimer: i would only go retch+vinktar route if you are able to run hungry abyss build. it is only worth with hungry abyss imo. however, it can be expensive and should be only be your goal when you are towards the end of your build and are able to replace gear if your gear bricks from corrupting them. but when you do get there....it is totally awesome and well worth it to me :)
Last edited by dezahp on Feb 2, 2016, 11:50:18 PM
"
rhotboy wrote:
Is it possible if someone explain me how he have like 177 int while he has almost none int point on tree and items ? for 20 lvl herald of ice and 20 lvl wraith

In his posted tree he has 70 int.

In his video (he had already sold his Kaom's Heart and I think one of his Voltaxic's) he has roughly 100 int between his helm/ammy/and one ring.

Wrath and HoT require 159 Int for lvl 21 gems.

You can also get Int from jewels, if needed.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Where can I place the static electricity gem for maximum efficiency ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info