[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

Hello! Any advice for lvling ? ( skill three )
Heyho,

for everyone who has troubles with porcupines or necros i can suggest pyre ring. Get some cold or fire dmg on ring or amu and everytime you crit enemys get ignited and explode after kill.

:)

Great build btw! The clear speed is insane and with blast rain we got some nice single target damage.
Please give us a leveling guide for this build...

So Far I have Voltaxic and Snakebites but not sure how to level a bower efficiently...Seems like a lot of turbo monsters would just kill me in HC.

Hey quick question here used this build during 2.0 at which point Hungry Abyss Viridian Jewel was in use. Why is it no longer part of the build, is the only way you leech now from Atziri's Promise? Or was there a change to chaos leech I missed? Thanks!
"
Exiled_ones wrote:
Hey quick question here used this build during 2.0 at which point Hungry Abyss Viridian Jewel was in use. Why is it no longer part of the build, is the only way you leech now from Atziri's Promise? Or was there a change to chaos leech I missed? Thanks!

nodes at the duelist area allows to leech life and mana from ATTACK damage (chaos damage from bow is also attack damage).
To clarify that, running the jewel would only add the .4%of blooddrinker to the leech, thats how i understand it.
So not really a point unless of course getting %ele dmg corrupt on rings.

Did any of you calculate maligaro vs snakebite vs facebreaker? i am alternating and by the life of me i cannot notice any difference other than having more life with snakebite.

I'm doing voltaxic without snake bites, kaoms, and a few less frenzy charges. I was wondering if with lightning coil would taste of hate still be worth it with atziri? Currently I'm running taste - instant blood divine - instant freeze divine - topaz curse - quicksilver with extra mspeed. I'm kind of worried with running only 1 hp flask since there seems to be quite a few times where I need both.
Last edited by dark_strand on Jan 23, 2016, 3:36:22 AM
"
purplet wrote:
To clarify that, running the jewel would only add the .4%of blooddrinker to the leech, thats how i understand it.
So not really a point unless of course getting %ele dmg corrupt on rings.

Did any of you calculate maligaro vs snakebite vs facebreaker? i am alternating and by the life of me i cannot notice any difference other than having more life with snakebite.

Hungry Abyss isnt really worth using, because it takes out a gem slot (which is worth ~3 nodes in lategame) and leech nodes also provide +5% to max leech rate which is quite good.

As for Snakebite - you actually dont need them if going for stadard LA/Blast Rain skill combo (each 5-link min). For LA, poison is absolutely useless. For Blast Rain, you can just put in Poison support gem (which provides good damage boost anyway) and dont suffer from reduced charge duration.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
I think I am getting as close to being done, gear wise, as I am going to get. I spent 2 ex on bow, 1.5 ex on armor (I alched it to current stats), and probably around 2-4 ex for everything else. I can't remember. I found Rats, the belt, the talisman, and chaosed one of the rings.

My life is 3900. My gems are all low level with no quality. I almost think that Ringwald's Quills is the best quiver choice (enabling us to get rid of chain in 6-link).

While I am impressed with the build, I still think Windripper is a better mapper.

Any tips on how to finish this build? It is good but not rave-worthy so far.

"
ScoutHound wrote:
I think I am getting as close to being done, gear wise, as I am going to get. I spent 2 ex on bow, 1.5 ex on armor (I alched it to current stats), and probably around 2-4 ex for everything else. I can't remember. I found Rats, the belt, the talisman, and chaosed one of the rings.

My life is 3900. My gems are all low level with no quality. I almost think that Ringwald's Quills is the best quiver choice (enabling us to get rid of chain in 6-link).

While I am impressed with the build, I still think Windripper is a better mapper.

Any tips on how to finish this build? It is good but not rave-worthy so far.

I'm assuming you're not trolling so I'm going to tell you that you're not even close to completing a voltaxic character and is hardly a good voltaxic build. Your gem setup isn't nearly optimal especially on your 6 link and curse on hit, no WED on neck, no flat lightning on rings, no coil/kaoms, and with 3900 life you are not even near the point where this build excels. It is one of if not the quickest high tier clear speeds in the current meta if you don't count vaal spark on maps where it shines.
Last edited by dark_strand on Jan 23, 2016, 3:39:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info