[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

"
Hey OP, i wanted to know if thunderfists (corrupted or not) are a good option as gloves. They have all you said: att speed, flat light dmg and a the thunderfists golden stat for the shock and added lightning. Since i have already max resists i was thinking if those are a good option or are just bad. You lose some hp but thats it.

Thanks ^^

man, just try it :D i think crit multiplier + chance would be better ;)
Hi, from where do you get your endurance charges for CwD and IC?
Played non-Crit Voltaxic in Warbands so I decided to go the Crit Route this time.

Damn, I was all excited this 1MSC when I was leveling up and discussing links with my group, but as funny as it was, I wound up constructing the links the exact same as your build >_<

Guess there's not too much flex when it comes to these types of builds.

Played a Scion for fun so the tree is a tad different, I'm just farming Dried Lake atm but sitting 17/20... next mod rotation and Level 85 will seal the deal for me.

Tree:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAAF4DHgOWBS0FtQYjCC4NjQ-rFSAWvxmOGbQfQSF2Iuoj9iSLJP0mlSoLLYMwcTB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ6QjsoQzFHfkp9S1dLeE2SUUdVS1uvX7BgQ2HiYqxlTWegbIxtbG49b55wUnDVdO11y3b3dwd6738rgwmExYTZhs6HE4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv5u1nKSdqqCfo4q1SLe2vTa-gL6nwOPBM8M6ykrTftQj2sHdDd2o45_nVOjW6mLtP-2D7g7vevGz8-r2o__e

Using Static Electricity in the Jewel Socket southwest of Acro, and Fluid Motion in the Jewel Socket west of Vaal Pact.

Also have this in the 3rd Socket:

Can go for more upgrades at this point but no real need, char is only 24 hours played or so and with full challenges already in sight I can sit on this.

3.9K Life and 5K LA (which is ofc a lot more potent than 5K tooltip)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Oct 6, 2015, 5:25:30 PM
nice build mate!
How do you cope with the manacost when your using a 5l and what would your 5l/4l be
"
shywar wrote:
How do you cope with the manacost when your using a 5l and what would your 5l/4l be

Spoiler

(◕‿◕✿)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Oct 7, 2015, 3:46:58 PM
"
shywar wrote:

There are no mana problems with bloodmagic

4L: LA GMP Chain BM (but 4l is really bad, u need 5L or more for this build)
5L: LA GMP Chain BM WED
to OP:
Is Herald of Ice really worth those investments you put into it? I mean, you could make a tree like this?
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4B3AMeBS0ILg2NFCAWvxmOH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLLlMwfDH6NZI31DnUPs9DMUQNR35KfUz_TZJOKlBHUUdVS1WFWhpbr18_YeJirGVNbIxtbG87cFJ07XXLdvd343gNeWh67311fyuE2YbOh3aMNo19jX6Nv5uNnaqgn6XLqW6v67VItfK3tr02vea-p8AawQTBM8MzyPDTb9N-1CPYvdrB45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O7w7vevPq_MX-uv_eOkJLeN2oMHEFtcLstMUM8gYjVvo=

Saving 11 nodes, which you can spend for either massive bulk of life nodes, or spend 6 points for 2 jewel sockets and still spending remainings on life nodes...
I always thought Hardcore is about tankiness, not DPS... And you cant even freeze enemies with that extra cold damage, probably - it's kinda too low...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 8, 2015, 6:47:53 AM
Gents,

Question: what is the maximum level of the maps you can clean comfortable in this build solo?
"
Played non-Crit Voltaxic in Warbands

stopped reading after that
xINEVITABLEx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info