[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

Ah, thanks for the clarification of your thoughts.

Did you consider other skills like Rain of Arrows, Tornado Shot, Ice Shot etc. aswell or is it obvious for you that they won't even work near as well as Lightning Arrow and Split Arrow do?
Can you tell me the fastest way to lvl up, because im fighting with LA right now at lvl 15 and its kinda slow..What bow should i use and which skills?
"
kuramot0 wrote:
Ah, thanks for the clarification of your thoughts.

Did you consider other skills like Rain of Arrows, Tornado Shot, Ice Shot etc. aswell or is it obvious for you that they won't even work near as well as Lightning Arrow and Split Arrow do?

RoA = bad aoe (radius) = bad clearspeed.
TS = mid damage, mid aoe, good for single target.
Ice Shot = good with 100% pierce if u shoot into big pack of mobs like at strongbox, but IS clearspeed is a little slower then LA

Anyway u can make good build with each of this skill. Each build in poe has pluses and minuses. I can't teach u how to play this game, this thread is only for help with build LA+voltaxic.
Nah, I don't want you to teach me, but just wanted to know your thoughts, considerations etc. to better understand your build.

Thanks for the insight so far :)
Hi man,

I'm still following your build on my char, leveling and clearing are so good. My LA is 20k dps, Life ~ 5k5 (still lvl 90 and jewel missing life)

But i want challenge more, like Atziri and Uber run or higher dps as much as possible. Any advice bro?
Heh, I just noticed your amulet name is Viper Torc. The kid in me squee'd.
I noticed you did not take phse acrobatics, do you not think the 4 points are worth it?
Last edited by Glowstix on Sep 11, 2015, 3:17:17 PM
"
izumin1124 wrote:

But i want challenge more, like Atziri and Uber run or higher dps as much as possible. Any advice bro?

this build was designed for Tempest League lvling to 100, i don't know how to kill uber with it :D
Hey ! Love the guide and build looks like fun however I'm sort of "new" and was wondering how did you gather the required int?
I am selling al my fear for this build
So if anyone is interested pm me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info