[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

That's the second part. You won't appreciate the power of voltaxic until you've died a few times and lost dozens of hours as a result past 90ish with your fancy physical crit bow.

Actually, this Voltaxis build uses the same tree as general physical bow build. The only difference is that it doesnt learn 2 physical bow damage clusters (obviously), and you gear, of course. So, you can easily "respec" you physical ranger into Voltaxis and vice versa (provided you have several spare regrets and required gear).

And properly build physical bow ranger doesnt get "insta-gibbed by reflect"... I never was.

With ggg caving in and neutering reflect, I have no doubt there are effective mitigations, but far from foolproof unless you're talking about acuity.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

That's the second part. You won't appreciate the power of voltaxic until you've died a few times and lost dozens of hours as a result past 90ish with your fancy physical crit bow.

Actually, this Voltaxis build uses the same tree as general physical bow build. The only difference is that it doesnt learn 2 physical bow damage clusters (obviously), and you gear, of course. So, you can easily "respec" you physical ranger into Voltaxis and vice versa (provided you have several spare regrets and required gear).

And properly build physical bow ranger doesnt get "insta-gibbed by reflect"... I never was.
you don't have enough damage then ;) Well, you have ton of life too.
I've instagibbed myself prior 2.0 with 5k life and also in 2.0 with ~4800 hp.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Some of my fondest 1.3 memories

Ice Shot Prolif into pack, one-shot self :3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

No, it's you have too much damage and too low HP/defences (and no CWDT IC save mechanics).
You die, i survive, that's the only thing that matters for me.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 14, 2015, 3:30:25 PM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"

No, it's you have too much damage and too low HP/defences (and no CWDT IC save mechanics).

Care to post your build and stats then?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"

Care to post your build and stats then?

It's in the profile. I put the tree in for analysis. More life, less evasion. But the gear is more tanky oriented. Would need some screenshots of offenses/defenses etc
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"

This is so definitive...
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Oct 14, 2015, 5:50:34 PM
You said that the 'Hungry Abyss' Jewel transforms Phys leech to chaos leech, but it doesn't. Only if you're wearing 5 or more corrupted items. Which imo is pretty hard to get.
This build lacks life regen currently.
I just got this by dumb luck in the 1 Month. Do you think it would work well for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info