Life Leech

Does Spell Totem combine with Leech Life heals the Totem or Caster or None?
heals totem
life leech works with elemental damage from attacks? and also not spells in general?
"
gkjr wrote:
life leech works with elemental damage from attacks? and also not spells in general?

The Leech support gems work on any damage dealt by the linked skill. Physical, Elemental, Chaos, Weapon-attack or Spell, doesn't matter. It works.
Leech never triggers from damage-over-time effects though.

Leech from gear has a different description, and specifies that it only works on Physical damage dealt through Attacks.
TY FOR THE PROMPT RESPONSE
Been fooling around with LL Support. It doesn't work with Damage Over Time. For example, Hitting someone with a LL Supported Viper Strike will give you the initial LL, but wont give you any of the additional damage dealt by viper strikes Chaos per/s.

I find that annoying to say the least. Especially after a GGG employee has told us ALL damage.
Chitus: Emperor of Wraeclast.
Aristeaus: 40k Walking around armor.
Spectrez: lol k
All damage -- dealt by the skill.

Viper Strike does a Melee attack and applies Viper Strike Charges (with stats based on gem level). The only damage component is the attack. The skill description specifically mentions the Viper Strike Charges deal Chaos damage over time; they are a separate source of damage.
what if i made a caster with ice nova. say i hit 15 mobs around me with ice nova supported by life leech. do i leech my ENTIRE spell damage ive done to 15 mobs? or just a single target?

(looking at a righteous fire AOE self healing build.)
won't work for righteous fire, it is a buff and it is doing burning. DoT does not work with leeching.

however yes, ice nova will trigger leech on every hit it makes. same for multi projectile spells (except ether knieves).
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
however yes, ice nova will trigger leech on every hit it makes. same for multi projectile spells (except ether knieves).

Ethereal Knives still leeches from every projectile that hits. It just doesn't hit the same enemy multiple times with one cast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info