Life Leech

I cant see this question answered in the thread, so I wanted to ask about the quality bonus. Because it says "increased" and not "additional life leech rate," I have to assumed that the additional life leech is applied to the 20% of max life/sec rate, meaning at 20% quality it would be 24% of max life/sec?
IGN: Iolar
Yes, the Quality effect increases the rate at which Life Leech heals you, up to 24%/sec.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 10, 2013, 1:50:27 PM
On that topic, how does the quality life leech bonus stack with other sources of life leech?

IE: If I have a 20% quality life leech gem applied to my double strike, as well as extra life leech as a claw user, does ALL life leeched by double strike regen at a 24% of max life rate? Or is it proportional, where only the life leeched from the support can exceed 20% per second?

Probably not easy/possible to test without a dev speaking up, but I'm just curious.
IGN: IgnitionSubmission (Rampage)
I have a question regarding life leech applying to ES. I have the Ghost Reaver, but the life leech seem to only work sometimes. For example if I recently have taken dmg it seems like my life leech doesn't build up my ES. I know that there is a delay before the ES starts to regenerate after taking dmg, does that delay also affect life leech?
Leech is entirely unrelated to ES' natural Regeneration.
I read that LL should work with spells. However, I can't leech any life with spells I used (Arc, Freezing Pulse, Frost Nova). The life regeneration rate doesn't change. When I'm using a melee attack, it works just fine.

So, is this a bug or should it work like this?
How much damage are you dealing with every hit?
With 1% Leech, you need to deal 100 damage to Leech anything at all.
Additionally, Leeching 1 Life happens so incredibly fast it probably won't show anyways.
I see. I did slightly under 100dmg. Now it's working fine.
I keep seeing different answers to this question, I'd like to know once and for all:

Does this support gem only affect a skill it's linked to, or does it apply to normal attacks?
Every Support gem ever applies exclusively to the skill(s) it's linked to.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 20, 2013, 3:29:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info