Life Leech

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2024, 12:00:04 PM
"
konfeta wrote:
It does have a quality effect. Just lacks the text for it. It increases the speed at which you get the actual life from the leaching effect.
That description is fixed in 0.9.5
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
ExiledSage wrote:
If i throw life leech onto my minions, will it affect them thus giving them more survivability? or will they leech life for me instead?
If your minions have life leech, they leech the life, not you.
"
sakti63195 wrote:
The life leech and mana leech mods on gear and in the skill tree only give results on physical damage.

Is that also true of the support gems?

I don't see any textual description to suggest this in the gems but there's not a lot of room to write so much which makes me wonder.
No, the support gems work with any damage. Leech on gear is limited to physical damage from attacks, and is labeled as such.
"
visibiliti wrote:
Is there any way that you can re-label the Flask modifier that gives 2% life leech during flask effect? Currently it is written in a way that makes it sound like it would parallel the Life Leech gem and work with spells, because it doesn't say anything about "from attacks". But I tried it and it appears to be from attacks only, not spells.

Didn't really know where to put this feedback, sorry.
Good catch! that was indeed labeled wrong. I've fixed it for 0.9.10
"
Interesting...I'm assuming the 'increased rate' doesn't increase the 20%/s cap?
This is a misconception you're getting from everyone referring to the leech speed as a cap.

All your leech is applied to you at a set rate of life/mana per second. The base rate is 20% max life per second for life, and 12.5% max mana per second for mana.
It's not a cap, it's the rate at which all leech happens, and is specifically what that increase applies to.

People take to referring to the speed as a 'cap' because there is a cap-like behaviour change between the point where, on average, your attack/cast speed and amount leeched result in not constantly leeching, and the point where they do, in which the time it takes you to get one leech (because it occurs at this rate) is enough that you start the next leech before that one's finished, and thus it's queued up behind the first.
"
Progammer wrote:
Since its not specifically a cap, when I do 1 attack with life leech nonquality, then atack with a life leech max quality, how does the queue stack ? If it's anything like flask then the highest get its effect in first ?
Correct, the other will be paused and queued up until the faster one is finished.
"
kavinux wrote:
Can i leech life from myself with blood fury or righteous fire?
Damage-over-time effects can't cause leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info