Life Gain on Hit

Molten Shell isn't an attack at all so yes that is true. It's a spell and deals entirely spell damage.
If LGoH is used to support Split Arrow, do you get the life gain when each and every split arrow hits, or can you only get it once per split arrow "attack" (ie even if the split arrows hit multiple monsters)?

Petrov.
You gain life for every hit.
I think this skill shines with res tech and groundslam. 100% hit chance and aoe can make this really strong. Additionally attackspeed works 100% on this, too. I have no idea how this will work on high levels. But this seems the way to go for a tank doing little damage. (and the little damage is a lie. you need no dex with res tech. increasing melee damage and iron will damage to silly amounts)
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
How does this work with Lighning Strike, just on the initial physical component, or also on the lightning projectiles?
"
Ohtee wrote:
How does this work with Lighning Strike, just on the initial physical component, or also on the lightning projectiles?
Both
Is life gain on hit isntant regen or is the same mechanic as life leech (20% max hp regen).
HC IGN: OrlandoFlorida / TheRoadBackToOriath
instant
I've been using this support on Lightning Arrow on my BloodMagic Duelist, and it's really been pulling its weight.

The way that Lightning Arrow registers multiple hits per arrow makes it easy to regain the life-cost of the attack, even when loaded to the brim with other support gems.
IGN: Totemofo
hey,

i use it on my 2h mace maurader(atm lev 22) with the skillgem sweep and its just realy strong ... maybe to strong i just dont die and still do a lot of ae dmg.... i think when i hit bloodmagic i will be able to spamm it all the time .... i already have a build in mind that should be OP because off "sweep"+"gainhp on hit"
Last edited by Sokubus on Sep 16, 2012, 8:35:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info