Life Gain on Hit

Yes, when your minions hit they restore their own health, not yours.
"
dasfx wrote:
Unavailable

lvl 3 gem and it's 1% still?? Then what?? Someone please explain me:.

That's life leech and not life gain on hit.
IGN: Lanthix
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I am currently level 33 with +15 life gain on hit and I am using it with a level 8 lightning strike. Each one of my lightning bolts is healing me for a potential 45 Health per swing with my 1H sword. I am currently on act 2 on cruel difficulty. My max HP is 530. I am not sure if it was intended to be as powerful as it is right now.

I also tried it with infernal blow, but I am not sure how effective it is with it. I can say for certain though, lightning strike with this support gem is really strong.

My Build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQMAAZZaJgZXD2wQwpUzFxUX1iaTIz8rxrzJL0-dhj7ARbtFlwF1S7CruGHYVYljI3iUaA1hmXhNAbru69Dty0EdEbnlP72E1xwShn0pssg5MAH2mE6zgW5mTInRJ5bz3SyP98VmMZD-fL2odrQ9u6_foMvaK52PiBFZr5igjvDdSHTA5lhvqmuudvta7Q6tw9oxrKFKwQ==
Infernal blow's explosion isn't an attack and wouldn't benefit from this.

And Ground Slam and Sweep are pure aoe that can give any amount of healing from it. Using them on a blood mage can help get back a lot more life.
I use two sup.gems (Life gain on hit) with a "Sweep" skill gem(sockets are linked), but the values of "Life gain on hit" sup.gems not summed. The game selects one "Life gain on hit" sup.gem, with great value of "life gained". It's bug?
Screenshots

Unavailable

Sorry, i understand english not very well.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
No, that's not a bug. Multiple supports of the same type do not stack on a skill. Only the highest-level one is used (or highest-quality in case of levels being equal).
Thanks for quick reply :)
People wanting this adapted for single target skills you have %LL for that.It should be balanced for AoE skills not single target or else it just nulifies the reason for having % based type.
if i attach this support gem to a fire trap (or any other DoT), do i gain hp for every tick of damage?
Is there a particular reason Life On Hit doesn't apply to Molten Shell? Is it because it's not a physical weapon hitting the enemy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info