Added Fire Damage

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2022, 2:11:38 PM
Just been wondering. If you have 2 Added Fire Damage support gems, and link them in say, a 3 linked socket to a skill (using Heavy Strike for example)

Does this add double the percentage of your melee damage to the skill as fire damage, or only the effect of the highest level support gem?

I was considering grabbing one as a quest reward to attempt this (as I am using Avatar of Fire Keystone and increased elemental damage passives) and thought that would be awesome if it did (but possibley broken) so I didn't end up grabbing the gem at the time.

I am however, still curious, do duplicate support gems stack?
"
HunterX57 wrote:
Just been wondering. If you have 2 Added Fire Damage support gems, and link them in say, a 3 linked socket to a skill (using Heavy Strike for example)

Does this add double the percentage of your melee damage to the skill as fire damage, or only the effect of the highest level support gem?

I was considering grabbing one as a quest reward to attempt this (as I am using Avatar of Fire Keystone and increased elemental damage passives) and thought that would be awesome if it did (but possibley broken) so I didn't end up grabbing the gem at the time.

Nop same support gems not stack effect, use this supports to make maximum dps with avatar of fire
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Thanks for the tip I will look for those other 2 support gems from here on out then, and somehow find a 4 linked red socket peice as well! XD
just curious.. but what does that cleave cost mana wise with 3 supports?? wouldnt it be mad expensive
I heard recent patches lowered the increase of mana cost from support gems, but I don't know how much lower they are now.
"
Legaroth wrote:
just curious.. but what does that cleave cost mana wise with 3 supports?? wouldnt it be mad expensive

32mp only with avenger and surgeon flasks u can spam its non stop.
"
ykyshaeq wrote:
"
HunterX57 wrote:

Nop same support gems not stack effect, use this supports to make maximum dps with avatar of fire
Unavailable

Melee physical damage support does NOT increase Avatar of fire's dps. I tested it.It only increases total physical damage. Your total physical damage in this case is zero so it doesn't do anything.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
Last edited by Targuil on Dec 9, 2011, 5:35:40 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Derp double post.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
Last edited by Targuil on Dec 9, 2011, 5:35:56 AM
"
Targuil wrote:
Melee physical damage support does NOT increase Avatar of fire's dps. I tested it.It only increases total physical damage. Your total physical damage in this case is zero so it doesn't do anything.

From the Melee Physical Damge support gem thread:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
There is a bug currently where the multiplicative damage increases, including the one from this gem, don't work correctly with converted damage, applying only if the final type of the damage fits them. For example, this gem current;y will not apply to fire damage that is converted from physical. Also fixed in 0.9.5
So that's work correctly in 0.9.5
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Dec 9, 2011, 6:32:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info