Added Chaos Damage

ty Rory
Does this gem and the elemental damage gems add the damage to my minions as well?
These all add damage to your minions attacks (and spells I think as well).
Why didnt you post a lvl 1 support gem ?
Would be nice to have a lvl 1 for people to see attributes needed for it etc.
Clan Admin -> www-clan-da.com
http://da.xfire.com/profile/dmolisher/videos/poe/
Alt-O-Holic ... too many to name --> HC
eg. you put a chaos gem to elementalhit skill and use it with a bow. is the chaos damage then effected by a passive node like "6% increased projectile damage"?

ps: im going to test it with my legazy char, i'll put up the result in the evening
"
lpsusi wrote:
eg. you put a chaos gem to elementalhit skill and use it with a bow. is the chaos damage then effected by a passive node like "6% increased projectile damage"?
Yes. That's chaos damage dealt by a projectile, so it's affected by projectile damage increases.
sweet, thank you for your response.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
lpsusi wrote:
Yes. That's chaos damage dealt by a projectile, so it's affected by projectile damage increases.

Spell Damage for int, Projectile Damage for dex, what is the equivalent booster for Added Chaos Damage for a str based character?
"It feels like holding my breath under water constantly." Me about the limited "life expectancy" of the inventory space on Path of Exile and frequent needs to go to town to unload.
"
D_molisher wrote:
Why didnt you post a lvl 1 support gem ?
Would be nice to have a lvl 1 for people to see attributes needed for it etc.

Unavailable

There you go.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I do not see this gem (added chaos damage) increase from "Projectile Damage %".

My character has almost all the Projectile damage nodes. I see the increases on elemental and physical in the tooltip on the skillbar, but chaos shows only base.

So this skill gem is not benefiting from Projectile Damage increases.

I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info