Spark

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2024, 8:18:20 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Great skill and great single target dps from it.

Would be nice if it was visible when walking over water though.

why does
Unavailable
work with this at all? increases mana cost, but no benefit and no way as of yet to add phys damage to spells
-Meteoric Destiny!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
0.9.5 feedback below this post

Is increased duration supposed to work with this? It doesnt seem to.
"
indczn wrote:
Is increased duration supposed to work with this? It doesnt seem to.

Some of us were wondering back in 0.9.2 whether the Increased Skill Duration passives worked on it as well, but that didn't seem to pan out. So I'd guess there's not currently a way to modify the duration at all.

Yeah, the Increased Duration Support doesn't change the mana cost, modifier letters, or actual spell duration and it'd make more sense to me that it would work, since it is one of the spells that directly lists duration time in its tooltip.

It'd probably be fairly useful too, though I'm not sure if I would use it over Faster Projectiles, Pierce, Multiple Projectiles, or the added damage supports, in the event it did work. It would require some combat trials, I think...
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com
Fixed spark not working with increased duration support
Woah.... I haven't used spark in a long time and I never even knew it had a duration.

I wouldn't really think anyone would need to use increased duration when they can just use faster projectiles (more useful, albeit not as good numbers), but I guess it's t least an option now.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
Xapti wrote:
I wouldn't really think anyone would need to use increased duration when they can just use faster projectiles (more useful, albeit not as good numbers)
Now you can have BOTH
Sweet! I better start leveling an increased duration support for my spark witch. It should be interesting to see how much of a difference it makes.
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info