Spark

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2024, 8:18:20 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Fixed spark not working with increased duration support
"
Xapti wrote:
I wouldn't really think anyone would need to use increased duration when they can just use faster projectiles (more useful, albeit not as good numbers)
Now you can have BOTH
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
that's because it's possible to get it inside the chest, in which case it stays bouncing around in there, because it can't get out. We're aware of that one, but don't have a good fix right now.
"
rlpowell wrote:
How can you tell when something is shocked?
The shocked effect looks like blue lightning attacked to the effected monster.

"
rlpowell wrote:
Does Spark roll criticals separately for each spark?
No.
Because sparks move along the ground, where (most) other projectiles move through the air.
That's how spark is intended to work.
"
Ledrif wrote:
I know some projectiles cant hit the same target more than once, However I always just assumed spark could-how does this also relate to sparks bounces(with pierce). For clarification: If I shoot 3 bolts, the first one hits a target, bounces off a wall, hits him again, then bounces and hits for a third time Does it actually damage 3 times?
If spark hits a target, that projectile stops, because it hit something. It doesn't go on unless you've given your sparks a chance to pierce. In that case, they follow the same piercing rules as any projectile (can only damage each target once), but because of spark's unique nature, it clears it's memory of pierced targets each time it changes direction. So each time it pierces through a target it'll damage them once, then forget it has when it changes direction and can then hit them again.

"
Ledrif wrote:
After the first one hits him, can the second and third projectiles also hit him?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info