[2.0.x] Iron Will Incinerate Totems 1200+ Strength, 16k+ tooltip, 8k+ life (updated 11/13/2015)

But isnt the 4% physical reduction worth it and the armor just a bonus of that node?
Why Blood magic?

I was thinking about unspeccing the BM nodes and putting the 4 nodes into Sovereignty for 14% mana reservation which would allow us to run some aura's...

Anger + 2 heralds = bout 100 mana left... Should be enough to cast incinerate totems or not? I'm not sure about the manacost

With that setup u could then go do atziri and run Purity of fire + 2 heralds, or PoF + PoL for example.

U could do ele weakness map by taking out the heralds and run purity of elements.

So much options become available from that point on. Would love to hear more about it..
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
is this aziri viable? or uber aziri?
"
is this aziri viable? or uber aziri?

I've tested a similar version (though with Scion) in Standard and it is perfectly fine for regular Atziri. I had to swap in Spire of Stone for the trio but the rest of the Apex was an absolute breeze. I have yet to attempt Uber but it tends to be a skill based map more than anything else so I am sure it is doable, just not all that great compared to many other builds.

"
Why Blood magic?

I was thinking about unspeccing the BM nodes and putting the 4 nodes into Sovereignty for 14% mana reservation which would allow us to run some aura's...

Anger + 2 heralds = bout 100 mana left... Should be enough to cast incinerate totems or not? I'm not sure about the manacost

With that setup u could then go do atziri and run Purity of fire + 2 heralds, or PoF + PoL for example.

U could do ele weakness map by taking out the heralds and run purity of elements.

So much options become available from that point on. Would love to hear more about it..

I am currently in the works of testing a mana version. Once my gems are leveled enough (hopefully in the next day or so!) I'll be briefly speccing out of Blood Magic and grabbing Shaper along with two extra life nodes. A 6L level 20 incinerate totem costs 33 mana to place so hopefully with Clarity and Shaper I will have plenty to spam it. My real concern comes from situations where spamming the totem is necessary (heavy AoE packs, storm herald, etc) which is where mana might be disadvantageous compared to blood magic, but testing will give the answer. Assuming it is easily sustainable, a mana based version will do far more damage than the blood magic version of course, tho we will end up losing those fantastic life nodes behind the notable.

New chest has been crafted :D

Outside of the "meh" strength, it's basically perfect for non-eternal crafting as far as I am concerned.
Nice :D

Currently I started out this morning and I'm map-ready atm.

I went from merciless act 1 tot act 3 in under 1 hour with the "mana version"

I'm currently on a 5 link wrecking everything and I must say I don't have any mana problems and I don't even have shaper. I'm running Anger + HoT atm.

I just like a mana version a lot because we can play around with the aura's. For easy content and maybe mf'ing in medium level maps we just go damage Anger + HoT. While if u want to do hard content or just for some bosses u can throw in a purity and for atziri u can run a purity of fire/lightning and maybe determination for trio.

Question::

Going to see how it goes from here. In the mana version I'm not sure if I should go down to the blood magic area to take the life and totem nodes or just go to the duelist area and take life + projectile nodes there...

edit:
I think i'll go something like this: Probably take most of the jewel nodes last so I can be "done" at lvl 90 and then take jewel nodes i I want.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwEswUtBg4J9g3NFCAUcRZvGS4aOBzOJKonLyftKhMrUC5TNZI26TrYOuE8LT38QYdDMUbXR35N41BHWGNY5VnzWitboF8_Y_1lTWZUZp5nm2hlaPJvO3GFcg9yqXTtdct2rHfjeA165nrvfA599YIHgpuDX4PMhNmFe4zPjX6QVZo7ogCj8qZXp1WpbqyqrY2vp7FCtfK3Pr02vqfAGsBmxBXEuMT2xq7G2M2Yz37Tb9R81I_VptX42L3ZfNrB4XPjauRR6hjqYuw47TzvDvAf8kHyRfMR8932SPcy-Ov56PrS_gr-VP6P
Last edited by Chickenlal on Aug 18, 2015, 9:51:05 PM
Auras definitely make it easier during those levels when we dont have much strength to make up for the lack of damage nodes. The tree looks pretty great, almost identical to the one I cooked up. I'll be curious how you manage the mana once you transition to your 6L without Shaper. My gems are just about ready for the potential respec but I'm holding off on maps for the moment until the patch tomorrow so I don't miss out on more map drops. Hopefully I can come back with some feedback of my own to combine with yours :)
So is teh original spec ( blood magic) able to do aziri and uber aziri?

I know u answered about aziri but anyone with this spec done uber?
"
Fenrils wrote:
Auras definitely make it easier during those levels when we dont have much strength to make up for the lack of damage nodes. The tree looks pretty great, almost identical to the one I cooked up. I'll be curious how you manage the mana once you transition to your 6L without Shaper. My gems are just about ready for the potential respec but I'm holding off on maps for the moment until the patch tomorrow so I don't miss out on more map drops. Hopefully I can come back with some feedback of my own to combine with yours :)

I'll let you know how it goes when I'm getting a 6L :-)

But I saw in RaizQT his video that his 6L setup only used 22 mana to cast, so I don't think it's gonna be a big issue.

edit: bought a corrupted 6L to transition into maps and currently the manacost is 25 mana. I think we should be able to handle that.

edit: with Shaper and atm survival secrets jewel i'm doing good with the totems. I'm running 2 aura's and got 115 mana left and I'm able to cast about 6-7 times instantly with that.

What I'm also wondering, with 20q incinerate do we need faster proj? I was thinking about switching it out with added chaos damage maybe.
Last edited by Chickenlal on Aug 19, 2015, 6:10:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info