[2.0.x] Iron Will Incinerate Totems 1200+ Strength, 16k+ tooltip, 8k+ life (updated 11/13/2015)

Nice one fen! guess we need to party up some time see this build in action ;) road to 100 here we come.
Man, this is sort of what I wanted to do when I rolled my Flame Totem character. Iron Will and tanky marauder caster.

This is my build

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABAcEswthDjwQWBDMES0UIBRxFm8ZLho4Gj4c3B8CJKolvCcvJ-0pLioTKo0snCynMjQy0TbYNuk6WDrYPC09_EVHRtdJG0rEUEdVxlcNWGNY5VnzWiteXV8_Y_1mVGaeaGVo8nGFcg92rHrmeyB8g3y4ggeCm4Nfg9uHZYzPjxqQVZRvmjuiAKPyp5SsmK2Nr2yvt7FCwGbE9sauxtjPftH90iHVptlh2XzaudtP37_gw-Fz42rr7uw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPGs8i_yQfOb9kj2rviT-tL-hw==?accountName=Hookt&characterName=Stallora

And this is my gear

Spoiler

I estimate that I can change to your build in about 25-30 regrets (which I have) and I have about 10 ex so getting the required gear should be no problem either.

Really considering going for it. I'm not sure about losing my shield (although I would gain a crap load of life with all the strength) and I'm not sure about the 40% light radius reduction. It seems like a lot.
How are you not dead with that insanely slow reaction time and mouse movement.
"
How are you not dead with that insanely slow reaction time and mouse movement.

My health pool mainly ;)

There's a reason I'm not playing a glass cannon build

"
Really considering going for it. I'm not sure about losing my shield (although I would gain a crap load of life with all the strength) and I'm not sure about the 40% light radius reduction. It seems like a lot.

Keep in mind that off-hand doons add %armour. My doon gives me ~2500 armour currently which is more than what your Lioneye's Remorse would give. The only downside is you get less %block which, while important, is not something we're focusing on anyway.

And yeah, the light radius kinda sucks but you get used to it. Luckily we're a ranged build so we can do some scouting with our totems in darker maps like Crematorium.
Looks awesome, Fen.

Thanks for the great idea.

Which kind of jewels are we looking for in this build? Which stats should we prioritize on them other than the rain of splinters?
"
Which kind of jewels are we looking for in this build? Which stats should we prioritize on them other than the rain of splinters?

Proj Damage, Fire Damage, Spell Damage, Spell Damage while Dual Wielding, Cast Speed, Cast Speed while Dual Wielding, Strength, Strength and Int, Strength and Dex, Totem damage, and resists :D

Nothing too specific really. You'll notice on my tree that I have a few +attribute jewels that I need to even run certain spells like my Enfeeble but eventually I hope to drop them for more damage/life jewels.
Have you played around with Meginord's Vise at all? You could probably drop Alberon's or BSC depending on your Int/Dex and replace either with a high str+ rare.
Hi. What reason to use "rain of splinters". Does it have shotgun effect now?
I think ima try this with triple elreon gear.

Anger + Purity of Elements.

Also lets me run blood rage.

Anger +3x Frenzy adds roughly another 25-30%+ more dps
Last edited by posterier on Aug 4, 2015, 1:42:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info