[2.0.x] Iron Will Incinerate Totems 1200+ Strength, 16k+ tooltip, 8k+ life (updated 11/13/2015)

Nice build, using it on soft core now. You mentioned earlier that this build you can customize to accommodate righteous fire, sorry a lil of out topic but I would like to know if its not too troublesome.
"
Nice build, using it on soft core now. You mentioned earlier that this build you can customize to accommodate righteous fire, sorry a lil of out topic but I would like to know if its not too troublesome.

Not a problem! I just added a new part in the Skill Tree section specifically for Righteous Fire :)
Hiya, much thanks! Dont think the Righteous Fire tree is working, it says the tree is outdated hehe.
Woops, must have copied the wrong link. Should be fixed now!
Nice guide, thank you.

Question: why no Explosive Impact?
Heya, I'm using this build now and quite frankly it is alot of fun, only problem I have is my totems seems to die very quickly, will this be changed at skill gem level 20? (it's currently level 16)
Or do you recommend using jewels for it as well?
My totems dying all too fast is more or less the only reason I fail at certain things such as zana timed or some bosses etc.
I mean for instance on Museum boss or say Merveil in Graveyard
Last edited by Chridian on Aug 13, 2015, 9:54:32 PM
"
Question: why no Explosive Impact?

With two points of travel, the nodes only end up being equivalent to 9% dmg per skill point which is less efficient than our other damage nodes. If you want to drop some life for damage, I'd suggest running to Totemic Master instead of Explosive Impact as we don't get anything from the 4% aoe anyway.

"
only problem I have is my totems seems to die very quickly

Our totems will always be squishier than your average flame totem build, this is one of very few drawbacks the build has. Luckily we eventually end up killing things mostly before they ever reach us. For things like Storm Herald, Merveil, or AoE intensive fights where totems die too often, I'd suggest swapping out the jewel near Devotion for Spire of Stone. This'll give the totem quite a bit more life and make sure they don't get stunned in the midst of all the AoE.
Is that the jewel socket that is most efficient for us then?
And yeah thanks for the reply, I shall soldier on and get my gems leveled up and hopefully It'll get better because the build is fun as nothing else :D
btw am I missing something, can you have 2 curses up or are you running enfeeble just in case you need to kite or need it to slow?
Last edited by Chridian on Aug 14, 2015, 12:18:59 AM
I changed my tempest witch variant build up a little and pulled 5 life nodes and am running 6×14second endurance charges at 7200 life at lvl 87 and when level 19cwdt goes off IC is giving 2 to 3 seconds of Physical Immunity which feels alot safer. The 14 second endurance charge duration is pretty strong as they rarely drop in mapping now which is an extra 24% physical mitigation on top of the Doon offhand armor bonuses and this mitigation is effective on large physical hits where armor gets less effective. I tried rallying cry out but feel alot less safe without floaty mitigation balls.

Unwavering Stance is also something I was thinking about, 2 points away. I Don't feel like I need stun immunity with this build but it is 2 points away and seems juicy. Would lose 10% evasion currently so this is probably not worth it.

how about 3 totems with Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe since it's very cheap and a 7L and the bonuses on this armor are hilariously good, like 50% totem life and 20% something spelldmg, or.. get 1 totem from passives and one totem from the armor? would make a better build ? in terms of surviving all the shet there is in the game atm :)) spesh on tempest/warbands
imho you could build a gear SRS with 2 totems based on that Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe 7L + doon's 4L for SRS
Last edited by ClaudelGFX on Aug 14, 2015, 4:41:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info