Rain of Arrows

Is elemental RoA even viable in the end-game now or physical is the way to go?
im curious about the interaction with the point blank key stone. RoA certainly is affected by it, but how does it calculate the damage? what i want to know which way it determines the distance between you and the enemy.

does it do so by calculating the distance for each individual enemy hit by one RoA, leading to a assymetric damage distribution in the RoA area?
Or does it use the distance between you and the centre of the RoA area?

or maybe something completly different :D
"
halfdead2 wrote:
there you go, last to my memory of dev responces
/e nvm figured it out.
Last edited by Moeses on Jul 16, 2013, 9:13:25 PM
I would like to know if rain of arrows works with death's harp. I'm pretty sure it won't but can't find it confirmed anywhere.
RoA does not fire Projectiles (but does benefit from other Projectile-specific modifiers, such as Damage and Speed). Nothing to add additional arrows to. :)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 18, 2013, 3:51:11 PM
Thank you :)
Anyone ever tried putting it on a trap to permanently benefit from point blank?
PATH OF FLIPPING
doesn't work like that anymore?
"
halfdead2 wrote:
im curious about the interaction with the point blank key stone. RoA certainly is affected by it, but how does it calculate the damage? what i want to know which way it determines the distance between you and the enemy.

does it do so by calculating the distance for each individual enemy hit by one RoA, leading to a assymetric damage distribution in the RoA area?
Point blank, regardless of which skill is used for Rain of Arrows, is always calculated based on the distance from where it was fired to the enemy hit.
For actual projectiles, it's based on the distance the projectile has travelled.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Oct 27, 2013, 6:34:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info