Rain of Arrows

Any update on this? I'm considering rolling another bro and Rain of Arrows looked like fun but I wouldn't want to get halfway into it to have my build's legs cut off.
I really want to know if projectile damage nodes will actually have an effect on this skill. I see where Mark said it did, but it was a bug, but much later in the posts people are still claiming it works. Does anyone know for sure. Trying not to waste my time planning a build with a bunch of useless nodes :/
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
This post was made after the one you read. :)
Ah, thanks. I read through the whole 14 pages and missed the one piece of info I wanted LOL. I swear I'm not a noob :/
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
Seems pretty funny, im currently leveling a marauder and building him like that.

Questions:

- Does RoA synergies with attackspeed or with cast speed (or even both?)
- Physical damage on items = higher RoA damager?
-> Or does it just affect with ele-damage?

Guys.. dont start with Quill bow :D 2 RoA's -> out of mana :D
Do IIQ and IIR gems work with this skill. I dont seem to get more drops/rarity as compared to without them while testing.

My friend with less IIQ/IIR has more success(uniques) than me.
so will increased projectile damage nodes affect any elemental damage on RoA or just the physical? I read through the 14 pages of this thread and other threads but still cant find a solid answer

thanks
RoA is boosted by projectile damage, and projectile damage works on physical, elemental, and (i think but not sure) chaos damage types.
"
wrxingit wrote:
Probably should have added a few more words to my post. I agree from my experience it doesn't miss, just pointing out that GGG says it's intended to miss, while everyone who has used it says it doesn't, meaning it might be a bug. So those of us who build around rain of arrows not missing might get jacked if they ever decide to fix it.

They should just leave it as is since it makes Rain of Arrows actually a good AOE alternative skill compared to LA

+1 i agree. Just started a RoA character just for not stacking accuracy
So, from reading through this thread I assume RoA does benefit from Projectile damage nodes, but does it also benefit from the Projectile Weakness curse? Since RoA can miss once 0.11.0 is live it would be nice to have that increased hit chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info