Heavy Strike

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2023, 7:17:08 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Great for boss spamming!
0.9.5 feedback below this post

Find it actually annoying when playing with a witch because the knockback spam makes her miss with spells. Would prefer a strait stun proc instead of knockback proc.

Also annoying when you knock a mob (say, a reflection boss) back into a pack, have to move to hit him again, then are cut off by other mobs.
"
Zaanus wrote:
Find it actually annoying when playing with a witch because the knockback spam makes her miss with spells. Would prefer a strait stun proc instead of knockback proc.

Also annoying when you knock a mob (say, a reflection boss) back into a pack, have to move to hit him again, then are cut off by other mobs.

well this gem isn't really for witches though i agree, Knockback is kind of annoying, Hit, walk, hit, walk.
"
TheProudNinja wrote:
well this gem isn't really for witches though i agree, Knockback is kind of annoying, Hit, walk, hit, walk.
Pretty sure he was talking about using Heavy Strike and making his teammate witch miss her spells.

I actually don't mind the knockback when I use this to burn down a rare. Instead of getting surrounded by the other mobs they tend to trail behind and get fewer shots in while I knock the leader around.

This is my goto skill on 2h-mace marauder for single target damage on any occasion beside physical reflect. Infernal Blow on those occasions.
I'm new to the beta and this is my main attack skill on my Templar. I like this skill but what the heck is "Stun Threshold" and why should I care? (I'm sure I can look it up in the forums, my point is it should be apparent in the game interface somehow...maybe a tooltip?)
"
SwineFu wrote:
I'm new to the beta and this is my main attack skill on my Templar. I like this skill but what the heck is "Stun Threshold" and why should I care? (I'm sure I can look it up in the forums, my point is it should be apparent in the game interface somehow...maybe a tooltip?)

I was recently attempting to look it up so I could redirect people to a good explanation, but the mechanics thread has very little info on how stunning works as a mechanic. This is how I understand it, anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

All damage done has a chance to stun. It has a much higher chance to stun if it is a significant portion of the monster or players' maximum life. Reducing the stun threshold of an enemy makes a stun more likely, although the ratio of damage done to maximum life is still the main contributing factor.

Stun is not a big flashy effect. It is an interrupt that stops attacks, casts, and movement. In addition, a short animation will play that usually will resemble the monster/player reeling backward.
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Minor typo. The skill says it works with "Two-Handed Weapon" instead of "Two-Handed Melee Weapon", doesn't work with bow.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info