Heavy Strike

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2023, 7:17:08 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
Milchut wrote:
That said, does "Increased Stun Threshold Reduction" have any effect if I have 0 Stun threshold reduction? I'd imagine not, since I remember reading something to the effect of "more" being additive increases and "Increased" being multiplicative. I may be taking stuff out of context though.
Those stats were named in a confusing and misleading manner. I have changed their description to match what they do more closely, for a future patch.

It's not actually increasing anything - it's just a reduction to the enemy's stun threshold. It basically means their maximum life is treated as though it were X% lower for the purposes of determining stun.
The classes don't have specific heavy strike animations for all weapons yet. More animations are constantly being added as they're finished. That's why the marauder doesn't yet have a 2-hand sword heavy strike animation, and thus uses a regular attack animation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info