*-*[2.2 PHC] Dual Wield Molten Claw Striker -T15 Twin Tank -225K Shotgun - 78%/78% block -Budget*-*

"
npokorny wrote:

Im not sold on the vitality/spirit void cluster;

10 attacks per second * 7 hits * (31 LGoH from claw + 24 LGoH from level twenty poachers mark) = 3,850 life gained per second for each monster hit

i'll be honest i don't know the formula for life leech since it got so confusing but 3,850 life per second for each monster hit is more life sustain than any other build out there. I think you are better off spending the leech passive points for more DPS and get the Revelry node (which is a huge help for mana sustain and your base mana pool).

Made one other change in the shadow area, see below. Other than that looks good:
Last edited by link1313 on Dec 7, 2015, 10:25:17 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I saw the tree mistake after I posted it. I think the mana- and life-leech cluster will be a "see-how -it-goes" situation and allocate accordingly.

I am definitely going to give it a try come Friday, and will see what happens.

Cheers,
Also,

Thanks for quickly updating the build page with exiletools skilltree.

Possible to replace molten strike with WIld Strike?
Taking the mana leech notable Spirit Void has allowed me to forego pathing to Blood Magic. No mana issues once it was taken, even with running both Herald of Ice and Hatred.
Last edited by npokorny on Dec 15, 2015, 3:15:27 PM
Hello,

I just started your build as a self/guild-found version, currently at level 18.
Why do you chose Spirit Void over Essence Sap? Is the 0.8% leech so much better than 0.6% leech and 2 mana gained per hit? I haven't reached maps yet, so I don't know how it scales.
"
npokorny wrote:
Taking the mana leech notable Spirit Void has allowed me to forego pathing to Blood Magic. No mana issues once it was taken, even with running both Herald of Ice and Hatred.

thats really good news! im also loving the new mana gain per level buffs. i will update the guide to take out blood magic and get spirit void instead when i get a chance.

"
derToblin wrote:
Hello,

I just started your build as a self/guild-found version, currently at level 18.
Why do you chose Spirit Void over Essence Sap? Is the 0.8% leech so much better than 0.6% leech and 2 mana gained per hit? I haven't reached maps yet, so I don't know how it scales.

you are right essence sap is better, but spirit void is closer to the duelist start so you can get to it faster while leveling.

Late game i recommend mana gain on hit jewels (+other dps mods) instead of either spirit void or essence sap.
what about malligaro's gloves and rat nest helm in this buind?
Hey guys I'm having very good success using this build and I've been following it closely. But I have a problem with attack speed. I see in the offense screenshot you have 10 attacks per second but the max I seem to be able to get is around 4. help please! =)
For that attack speed you need some of the Dual wield passives (the wheel below duelist starting area, Multistrikes and quite fast Claws like the Essentia Sanguis.
I am around level 70 atm, i got 8,5 attacks per Second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info