*-*[2.2 PHC] Dual Wield Molten Claw Striker -T15 Twin Tank -225K Shotgun - 78%/78% block -Budget*-*

"
clashmt wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions real quick.

1) I am not sure I understand how the ghost reaver from Essentia Sanguis doesn't nullify the leech you get the claw wheel near shadow.

This build relies on life gain on hit, not on life leech. Of course, Ghost Reaver is still a downside, so it is worth it try to get a pair of rare claws with similar stats to Essentia Sanguis. Everyone uses Essentia Sanguis because they are dirty cheap.
wouldn't you want to stack armor instead of evasion, especially in HC? just seems like almost all pieces you have are evasion which is ok but eventually you get hit and wouldn't you want to mitigate as much as possible?
Still available ?
"
Elriks wrote:
Still available ?

Me for questions or the build? :) It still works.
Essentia Sanguis
Added Lightning Damage mod increased to 1-200. Now is on a Vaal Claw base type.

Whats the plan now?
RIP! Everything was so great for the build - Molten Strike Jewel, Essentia Sanguis buffed damage and then... changed the base claw from giving flat life on hit to % physical damage leech :(:(
"
Azrash wrote:
RIP! Everything was so great for the build - Molten Strike Jewel, Essentia Sanguis buffed damage and then... changed the base claw from giving flat life on hit to % physical damage leech :(:(

Yea sorry guys, RIP build can't use a rare claw either because you need the block % ... too bad!
You must revive this build somehow. I beg you.
"
link1313 wrote:
"
Azrash wrote:

Yea sorry guys, RIP build can't use a rare claw either because you need the block % ... too bad!

Blood trinker is now every attack leech, and virtual void cluster is easy reachable - at least leech is possible here. Soul Raker is every damage now, too, you could even do a full fire conversion via Avatar of Fire
with an additionas support via fire penetration.

THIS BUILD CANNOT DIE. SAVE IT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info