Explosive Arrow

I think the charges should explode once the max is reached. Waiting one second for them to explode is very detrimental to my knockback build.
RIP Bolto
Suggestion about the skill displayed information:

Explosive arrow currently display base fire damage of the fuse charge. It would be great if the effective fuse charge fire damage was displayed (with increased fire / elemental dmg mods applied) instead, to have a better idea of how equiped items (or effective passive nodes) affect the skill.
I'm not entirely sure but i think that when a minion kill an enemies who has been hit by a fuse, he doesn't explode.

It's hard to be sure cause it a big mess, but there's plenty of enemies with fuse on them who just die without exploding.
I'm freaking stoked about this skill, my friend just gave me a 15% quality EA that dropped for him in our last map run.. And just in time for the respec, too ;D

One concern though.. As I don't have any experience with the keystone, how does EE work with burning damage? Because the enemy isn't hit by the burning damage, it shouldn't provide them with +fire res via EE right?

Kind of important because I want to spec with EE, Wrath aura, and the chance to chock cluster between EE and the Curse cluster.

Edit: never mind on chance to shock, it just occurred to me that the build will never achieve enough lightning damage to maintain shock status until the fuses expire.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 5, 2012, 12:10:39 AM
i really like the new Explosiv Arrow.
It´s awesome how they stick into walls.

The first idea i had after i saw this was Explosiv Arrow + Frost Wall = awesome.

But it looks like that explosiv Arrow does not stick into Frost Wall. It sticks for 0,1-0,2sec and than only disappear.

It would be awesome if we could use the Frost Wall + Explosiv Arrow combination.

This would look and play so cool :D
IGN: kReiZy
Last edited by sYkoDe4d on Sep 10, 2012, 1:31:41 AM
"
sYkoDe4d wrote:
i really like the new Explosiv Arrow.
It´s awesome how they stick into walls.

The first idea i had after i saw this was Explosiv Arrow + Frost Wall = awesome.

But it looks like that explosiv Arrow does not stick into Frost Wall. It sticks for 0,1-0,2sec and than only disappear.

It would be awesome if we could use the Frost Wall + Explosiv Arrow combination.

This would look and play so cool :D
This sounds awesome, so we're going to look into making a more interesting interaction between these skills if possible in future. No promises, though.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This sounds awesome, so we're going to look into making a more interesting interaction between these skills if possible in future. No promises, though.

really nice to read :)

i hope they is a easy way to make this happen :)
IGN: kReiZy
Yeah. I thought this days ago when I read "stick to walls". Sad to find out it doesn't work that way.

Exploding frost walls will have to wait ~_~
I love the new explosive arrow. I didn't think arrows sticking to walls would be so useful.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Sticking to walls is circumstantially beneficial, so far as dps is concerned.. But the best thing about this update is that the skill just feels so much cooler to use! Even if no mobs are near the wall when it aplode, just seeing and knowing that the arrow did something is a vast improvement over the v0.9.11 skill, where the skill seemed very underwhelming (see also, dull) against thinned out packs.

Add on top of that, the fact that Quill Rain is just stupidly fun to fire, and you've got yourself a very fun build!

Edit: autocorrect, the wost innovation since carboats.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 11, 2012, 9:47:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info