Explosive Arrow

Ok...this skill is just dumb, underpowered, and with the mechanics of the party play simply outdated. There are videos of an EA build killing Uber and I cannot help but laugh at how incredibly weak the build is. A retool of the skill is much needed.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
Reyrith wrote:
Even the fact that the damage is calculated on the last arrow that hits, regardless of who fired it?
That's not what happens. The first arrow applies the buff, and will deal the damage. Subsequent arrows add the orbs and reset the timer of that first arrow, which is the one that determines damage.
"
Citamon wrote:
"
Radonegsky wrote:
There are too many pages.

I have looked half of them and all GGG post but don't find the answer.

What will be happen if i block the EA?

1. No damage from arrow, no fuse, no damage from exp
2. No damage from arrow, +fuse that will damage me

I know tha sec.damage can't be blocked at all, but wiki confused me...

Plz help.

1. EA projectile can be Dodged, thus there will be no explosion. So you can avoid EA explosion damage with Dodge Chance.

2. However EA projectile cannot be Blocked, it always 100% penetrates block, and explosion will happen soon after.

3. EA wall damage cannot be blocked/dodged.

It makes sense that the Explosion damage cannot be Dodged, because the projectile itself can be dodged and you would roll twice for chance to hit with EA.

Does this work the same way with reflect?
"
Alala wrote:
Does this work the same way with reflect?

No. EA projectile can be reflected, and so can the explosion.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
What I meant was- upon EA being reflected back at you, You cannot block it but can dodge it? Meaning if I want to build to handle reflect better I should get more dodge (after +max res ofc)
Dodge is specific to Attacks and Spells, same as Block. You cannot Dodge the explosion nor its Reflect.
I got question about EA crit chance.
Gem itself state it hgot 6% crit but in offence stats it uses main hand crit chance(5% in my case).
How can i check EA crit chance ingame?
"
kuan999 wrote:
Gem itself state it hgot 6% crit but in offence stats it uses main hand crit chance(5% in my case).
The arrow is an attack, and like any other attack, it uses your weapon's crit chance.
The explosion is secondary damage, not based on your weapon, so draws it's crit chance from the gem.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
kuan999 wrote:
The arrow is an attack, and like any other attack, it uses your weapon's crit chance.
The explosion is secondary damage, not based on your weapon, so draws it's crit chance from the gem.

Wait, does this mean you can crit twice with EA? Weird.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
kuan999 wrote:

Wait, does this mean you can crit twice with EA? Weird.

Yes you can crit with attack and you can crit with explosion.
But my question is how can we see explosion crit chance beside calculating it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info