Elemental Weakness

That explains why only monsters like that kick my ass. Their attacks "ignore player skill".
It's a bit annoying though that the physical archers' attacks usually deal more damage than avoidable elemental projectiles. This makes the latter too weak compared to the former.
Quality version lv 1 gem (12%)
Unavailable
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Got a question about something I noticed just recently - on merciless difficulty once I netered Vall ruins and started getting Vall Fallen they got 2 properties - Undead and Inflicts Elemental Status Element. But when I curse them with Elemental Weakness they suddenly get a third property - Resist Fire. Is that what suppose to happen in their case?
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
thats not a bug related to this skill, some people's resistance displays are invisible for normal monsters. (obvious bug) but doesn't happen for everyone
Sorry for prob offtopic, but dont know where to post this.
Do different curses stack? I tried but animation changes to last used curse, but at the begining of this topic item with 2 curses inside.
you need a passive to increase number of curses on foe, or one of two uniques. can have up to 5 curses on foes: your base number, boots, two of the ring, then a passive.
With Flamability, Conductivity and Frostbite, there's no reason to use elemental weakness anymore if you're playing solo and mainly use one element, right?
Unless you'd want to use double curses which of course would be quite nice providing two times the res penalty.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
Alros wrote:
With Flamability, Conductivity and Frostbite, there's no reason to use elemental weakness anymore if you're playing solo and mainly use one element, right?
Unless you'd want to use double curses which of course would be quite nice providing two times the res penalty.

It has it's uses if you have a build that does all three elements. For example I use the keystone elemental equilibrium while also useing all three elements. So for me Elemental Weakness is better then the others.
"
Alros wrote:
No, compared to other curses, resistance reduction gets relatively less and less effective the more of it you stack. You're better off with projectile weakness or Critical weakness as your second curse, if applicable.
Last edited by Strill on Nov 7, 2012, 11:13:14 PM
For group play I have been levelling up an elemental weakness gem, but when I go solo I just use frostbite (and critical weakness) because I specced into cold damage. You need the whispers of doom passive or some unique items with the property, to stack curses.
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
Last edited by Faerie_Storm on Dec 11, 2012, 2:54:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info