scrap gear : transfer of gear mods

I agree, the gamble system is my friend, and i'd love to see it implemented into PoE with the use of items rather than currency. It could be a fresh twist on the norm, and actually give me a reason to hang onto half of the trash I usually ditch in most arpg's.
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
have not been following diablo updates on the web,just the little snippets in game informer.read new article in my mag yesterday.*source gamescom aug*

d3 is going to have gear breakdown,socket adding,and gem composition.fabulous.
gear breakdown is a good idea, keeping the mods is a very bad idea
d3 will also have enchanting/affix addition,excellent.

i wish there was an arpg with the character/gear developement -depth- of the disgaea series, sounds like diablo might be close.
you mean it will have crafting, many games have that. the D3 system will be random results which is very nice
D3 has crafting yes, but as vahss3 said you will also be able to 'enchant' any item for 1 added modifer, as well as add sockets to any item.
yeah all those things are good. taking mods from items is not though.
yes they are all good things.its also a good thing that enchanting and/or adding an affix that modifies gear is not adding a MODifier,oh wait...

choosing one at that,hhmm.

this game is going to be just as cookie-cutter as all other games are.people are going to use the most effective skills and wear gear that enhances those skills.

shocking i know,its totally never happened before.

you missed what i said but thats ok
you are a troll with a silly name,what is there to miss ? possibly your reading skills ?

you completely ignored the fact that i said that gear could be limited to ONE NON-NATIVE MOD. was that difficult to understand ?

you would be able to tranfer ONE mod to ONE piece of gear and that gear could hold only ONE mod it was not 'born' with. very simple.

let me recap : a piece of gear could only hold/recieve ----one---- transferred mod. a method could be added to destroy the tranferred mod to allow a new one to be placed.

grunt more troll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info