scrap gear : transfer of gear mods

I don't like it.
"
senescal wrote:
I don't like it.

i knew we would agree eventually
2 cents.... I don't like the idea. If the G3 guys implement, I will use it and like it. I know that G3 will do the best for the most of their fans, and I will like whatever it is they come up with.
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.
"
skunkmunkee wrote:
2 cents.... I don't like the idea. If the G3 guys implement, I will use it and like it. I know that G3 will do the best for the most of their fans, and I will like whatever it is they come up with.

You're either their first fanboy or the mother of one of the guys.

Apoca, don't get used to it ;)
I must say that I am addicted to the game already. Sad I know. My wife said she could see it in my eyes as I was checking the forums the first time...
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.
"
senescal wrote:
"
skunkmunkee wrote:

You're either their first fanboy or the mother of one of the guys.

Apoca, don't get used to it ;)

i was gonna post the same thing lol. as good as this game sounds i cant blindly say i will like it.

oh and i wont lol
well, I guess I'm just tired of all the D3 hype without real timelines or news. I loved D2, and nothing I've played seems to be able to match my compatibility with D2. So I guess I'm just really hoping that since the dev's are listening and seem to have a grasp of this genre, I can trust them to do the right thing with the game. I may end up dropping the game, but until I am able to dislike it, I'll be committed to PoE.
the fact that the devs seems to be involved so much with listening to us (probably due to small company) gives me lots of hope also.
"
FruitLord wrote:
Items that are not useful to wear, what to do with them? I think crafting is what would take care of it. Breaking the item down into a component. Some form of "gambler" might work? Turn 5 of one type of item in and get a randomly generated item of the same type back?

I love the gamble system. I used to piss away tons of gold in Diablo 2 on the 'mystery items' (or whatever you call them). Condensing 5 down to make one random item gives me quite a stiffy.
"
pico_suarez wrote:
"
FruitLord wrote:
Items that are not useful to wear, what to do with them? I think crafting is what would take care of it. Breaking the item down into a component. Some form of "gambler" might work? Turn 5 of one type of item in and get a randomly generated item of the same type back?

I love the gamble system.

That makes us 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info