Anyone exit the game after few mappings?

"
necrokillaz wrote:
Stop crying kids. Map system is great thing. GGG did a great work balancing that. No more brainless map farmers. They should even decrease drop rate even more!

How can you even add something to a map discussion without having any character over level 60?

I competely agree that something has to change regarding maps. I managed to get some 75 maps after speed farming 73 maps with my level 90 ranger on warbands. I saved them all(had 12) rolled them with 100%+ IIQ and then vaaled them all. Had the most sickening annoying maps I ever did with ele weakness temp chains etc. Most maps rerolled into 140%+ IIQ and in the end i got 1 76 back.

I mean I love mapping and progressing your character and giving it a challenge but that now just stops at level 85+. The XP is horrible and mapping gets so boring. We just can't keep up like streamers do who just casual get level 100 in 2 weeks.

Rerolled twice now working on my reaver to get to 82 for the challenge, after that I think im done rerolling and I also see a break comming if mapping doesnt change...

Everywhere i see these threads.

mapping is to boring because i can't play the hardest maps and am stuck at lvl 7x maps

you do realize the average 72-73 map of 2.0 are already harder then the 78 maps of 1.3 right ?

why weren't people complaing about it as much then?

becasue in reality they don't care.
all they see is that there is a bigger number and the 'need' it not caring whats realy behind it.

honestly GGG can't make people happy in the map system.
there will always be a group that views things differently.

I for 1 like the RNG system. when an 78+ map drops i actually feel happy.
in 1.3 when an 78map dropped the feeling was the same as when an chromatic orb dropped.

i just didn't realy care.

d
Last edited by Jennik on Dec 11, 2015, 10:12:26 AM
"
demon9675 wrote:
"

"Gosh, I really want to see a super high level map but at this rate I never will, also I have like 50,000 exalts, MERCY ME HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS CONUNDRUM?!?"

Wow! I wasn't aware so many players had 50k ex lying around to buy maps that aren't even on the market! Can I have some of that cash???? :O

My first thought was, "Maybe I should tell this person to reread the OP," but then my second thought was, "Holy cow, I'm getting ready to argue about a video game on the internet with a person that seemingly doesn't understand how quotation marks work."
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
Jennik wrote:
"
SjakaWaka wrote:
you do realize the average 72-73 map of 2.0 are already harder then the 78 maps of 1.3 right ?

As someone who has been stuck running 72-73 maps for ages due to abysmal RNG, this is not remotely true. I'm playing Flameblast Prolif, which has been very heavily nerfed to the point where anyone who values clear speed laughs and picks another skill. Even with that, almost every monster just falls over instantly. This is with Prolif eating a damage slot, reducing my damage, and further reducing my ignite damage, all while having an AOE a fraction of the size it used to be (new Prolif radius is 23, old Prolif radius would have been 58). When I take out Prolif for Conc Effect against bosses they just melt.

haven't used flameblast myself , but on CB every1 who used it said it was still very strong.(weaker then before but still strong)

also just because you still have good clearspeed doesn't mean it isn't harder.
a supertank with insane sustain will clear slowely but will have almost no issues clearing higher level content. while a glasscannon can 1 shot screens but 1 mistake and your dead.

mobs realy do hit harder in general at the damage 72 map in 2.0 realy is comparable to a higher level map in 1.3 , maybe it more comparable to 76 or 77. it's realy hard to tell if you can't compare side by side, as your memories of the past are ALWAYS wrong.

"
"
demon9675 wrote:
"

"Gosh, I really want to see a super high level map but at this rate I never will, also I have like 50,000 exalts, MERCY ME HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS CONUNDRUM?!?"

Wow! I wasn't aware so many players had 50k ex lying around to buy maps that aren't even on the market! Can I have some of that cash???? :O

My first thought was, "Maybe I should tell this person to reread the OP," but then my second thought was, "Holy cow, I'm getting ready to argue about a video game on the internet with a person that seemingly doesn't understand how quotation marks work."

I'm sorry for the sarcasm, but my point was most people can't afford to buy high level maps - nor can they necessarily afford the high cost of crafting them over and over for the tiny hope of better map drops. This is entirely separate from the strength of their character, who might be more than ready to take on these maps. Hence the problem. We're talking about a broader issue than the specifics of the OP.

Personally, I have a hunch map prices are going to increase as more and more people resort to buying them. I've heard they aren't bad in temp leagues right now, but I think that's because people are still struggling to get them as drops (and getting frustrated). Once the mentality changes and everyone tries to buy them instead, they will become even more out of reach price-wise. More rarity + increased demand = price spike sooner or later.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Aug 3, 2015, 1:40:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info