Anyone exit the game after few mappings?

Mapping in closed beta with totalbiscuit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97SskaQuijo

Enjoy!

P.S.: Also notice what Chris mentions at the 34 minute mark.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Aug 1, 2015, 3:31:00 PM
Last edited by BKJohnsen on Aug 11, 2020, 9:10:32 AM
Lul at this point I mostly convinced most of you complaining about maps are actually doing parody to illustrate how ridiculous it is to complain about maps.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
I stopped mapping at level 93.5 because it is hard to find someone running those maps. I also got some level 77s but never seen a 78 drop so very bored playing same 4 maps again and again. I beat the game, I am not trying to level to 100, it is a bit OCD if you want that.

In my opinion, They will introduce more acts in future so you can get level 100 easier.
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
Lul at this point I mostly convinced most of you complaining about maps are actually doing parody to illustrate how ridiculous it is to complain about maps.

Your whole sentence is like a maze to the reality where one need to explore it with a GPS and a GoPro to replay what is recorded and get analyzed. Probably with an electronic dictionary too.

Oh, and what a dickhole.

Love,
Bunny
"
"

Your whole sentence is like a maze to the reality where one need to explore it with a GPS and a GoPro to replay what is recorded and get analyzed. Probably with an electronic dictionary too.

Oh, and what a dickhole.

Love,
Bunny

Pretty sure he's like a GGG employee's alt account.

All he does is troll on the forums
"
posterier wrote:
"
"

Oh, and what a dickhole.

Love,
Bunny

Pretty sure he's like a GGG employee's alt account.

All he does is troll on the forums

Ok, assuming it's true that all I do is troll on the forums, you honestly believe a GGG employee would do that?

"
"

Oh, and what a dickhole.

Love,
Bunny

"Gosh, I really want to see a super high level map but at this rate I never will, also I have like 50,000 exalts, MERCY ME HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS CONUNDRUM?!?"

"
"
"

Oh, and what a dickhole.

Love,
Bunny

"Gosh, I really want to see a super high level map but at this rate I never will, also I have like 50,000 exalts, MERCY ME HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS CONUNDRUM?!?"

Wow! I wasn't aware so many players had 50k ex lying around to buy maps that aren't even on the market! Can I have some of that cash???? :O
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Aug 2, 2015, 2:04:07 AM
Stop crying kids. Map system is great thing. GGG did a great work balancing that. No more brainless map farmers. They should even decrease drop rate even more!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info