Anyone exit the game after few mappings?

And they lower the Zana Daily map lvl to. Unreal.
I think a huge problem in the Warbands league is that a large amount of people simply aren't willing to roll maps knowing they'll probably regress backwards in progress, thus Chaos currency is stockpiled to hell. I'm seeing more and more people who have stopped mapping all together, so Chaos orbs aren't being spent to roll desired map mods.

This makes it incredibly hard for newer players who relied on farming chaos orbs to convert to exalts and buy gear.

If people are apprehensive in using chaos to roll maps, that market is going to crash until a large amount of people start rolling maps again. This probably doesn't affect standard too much because mappers have had a long time to build their pools. There are plenty of high base I.level items to dump chaos orbs into on standard leagues.

Last edited by Tabooki on Aug 1, 2015, 11:34:48 AM
"
Tabooki wrote:
I think a huge problem in the Warbands league is that a large amount of people simply aren't willing to roll maps knowing they'll probably regress backwards in progress, thus Chaos currency is stockpiled to hell. I'm seeing more and more people who have stopped mapping all together, so Chaos orbs aren't being spent to roll desired map mods.

This makes it incredibly hard for newer players who relied on farming chaos orbs to convert to exalts and buy gear.

If people are apprehensive in using chaos to roll maps, that market is going to crash until a large amount of people start rolling maps again. This probably doesn't affect standard too much because mappers have had a long time to build their pools. There are plenty of high base I.level items to dump chaos orbs into on standard leagues.

Which is why I believe there is so many player says the new map system is okay in the forum. Firstly, they have the luck to get maps which is just from the minority from the RNG group. Secondly, they already have tonnes of chisels and chaoses to burn and roll maps. They are unaffected like many of the new players or old players that doesn't have much currency. Thirdly, most of the casual players comprises of this game majority don't like to get into party and the reasons for it are huge.

Love,
Bunny

Last edited by BKJohnsen on Aug 11, 2020, 9:11:27 AM
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
If you want to level and progress in maps, yes, you must burn currency rolling maps. It's the best currency sink this game has atm.

Yeap... And even IF you do all those things and burns hundreds to thousands of Chaos on mapping even starting at 72 maps doing things you only even thought about doing to 77 maps before you STILL MIGHT not get shit in return!

I Quit playing Thursday night! Theres no point in continuing to invest and play in circles for weeks running the same 71-73 maps to get up some 74-76 maps and run them all out in a couple hours then repeat again for 3 more days map some SPECIAL 74-76 maps and do it all over again! STILL in 3 weeks didnt see even ONE 77! 78+ would be a myth if i didnt see others linking them! All while trying to sale enough shit fast enough for all the chaos your burning on Zana mods to still have 76 Dominus drop you 68 maps in return! Not fun... Not worth it!

I mean RNG is one thing but when people tell me they are getting 82 maps and not even putting in what i am on my 73-76 maps with Zana Mods and 3 Sac pieces... i mean fuck that! Thats not RNG thats just punishing and not to mention the only builds you can make at the moment have to be primarily in the Str part of the tree otherwise you just pushed the difficulty into HAHAHA One Shot! Oh yeah thats right...
Caster are PERFECT right now.... all you need is a Taste of Hate flask and a Lightning Coil and casters work perfect! Same shit i can still yet put on my Str Character and do better! Hurray Build Diversity!

The mapping Bullshit wouldnt be so bad and i might have stuck it out if it wasnt for rerolling... thats exactly how i feel about rerolling right now.. i can only make Str based builds now or im fucked in act 4 merci and maps! And then even if i make a really good strong build im not gonna have the content for it to test it... its gonna get stuck facerolling 73s all day because again cant get any maps over 76 and even 75 and 76 is special! Im sorry but when im putting in all these chaos on 74+ maps and still yet to see anything over 76 and even 76s ive only got to run a hand full of... Whats the point in making build for that? Whats the point in being frustrated 90% time just to make me excited for all but 5 mins when i get a 76 to drop, roll it all nice and chiseled, put a zana mod and some sac pieces in and still end up with lower lvl 68-71 shit? Kill every single boss and they drop lower lvl maps the majority of the time? Im sorry something isnt right! What the hell more do i need to invest? 3 weeks and probably up in the 1000s of chaos didint yeild shit for my investment!

Ill simply find something else more fun to do.... Like Chew on Broken Glass!
I mean i know theres tons of people here on these forums who will say they dont invest anything like that and chain 82s all day get good and all that but these have been my personal experiences with this patch! And someone dont go from and regular supporter of the game buying points just because i have the extra cash and love the game so much to not even playing over the course of a content patch for absolutely no reason or makes reasons up! The balance is worse now that ive EVER seen, Endgame mapping is gone unless you have the currency to invest in mapping costs as well as the cost of buying your maps because you sure as hell are not going to get maps running them, And build diversity is out the fucking window now! If im not running 7 End Charges and tons of Armour, Regen, Leech, AND Life.. Then its not very fun at all!

Ill just take a break for a while and if some patch comes that addresses some of these things then i might come give it go again but right now theres no fun to be had for me in particular so ill just find something else to do! I cant force myself to enjoy something... Thats what ive been doing since over halfway through the Beta and forcing myself to play Temp Leagues when i would rather be playing Standard, and being forced to Buy maps or not enjoy the Endgame at ALL, And feeling like the balance of the game in general is more out of whack than ever before... Im just not Enjoying any of it! And it really sucks because this patch as bad as my Exp has been had so many good things added to the game and good things about it but all the bad things just overshadowed the good way too much!

Gl to the rest of you i sure hope you guys have more fun in this patch than i did!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by BKJohnsen on Aug 11, 2020, 9:11:10 AM
I stopped playing my highest char in WB because it's pointless. I'm running around 1-shotting the screen doing 71-72 maps as an 86.

This char will likely stop too and then I will quit the game unless GGG's retarded decisions about mapping are changed
"

GGG might try to make it difficult to get into true end game content

WTH does that even mean?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by BKJohnsen on Aug 11, 2020, 9:11:01 AM
"
Reinhart wrote:
"

GGG might try to make it difficult to get into true end game content

WTH does that even mean?

By GGG terms, lvl68 map is an end game content. For us, the players, we all know the true end game content is lvl78 and lvl80ish maps.
GGG so far has been barring most of the players to advance into that "content" assuming we are enjoying grinning for maps in lvl71-74 maps.
Lets face it, the drop rate is sucks with no MF char (specifically high IIQ) and one shotting meta has limited most MF char from doing most maps or at least slowing them down with fun aspects being taken away.

Hence, everyone's build diversity limited to tanky lightning coil sh*t, Taste of hate rofl and Fortify lmao stuff. Above all that, what I am trying to conclude is that, you are forced to grind forever to get into lvl76 Maps and beyond while GGG assume our hapiness lies in lvl68 "end game content".
I'm stuck in an inception world, probably level 5 now.

Love,
Bunny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info