Blood Rage

Seems that quality wont give increased attack speed any more. FUCK! That was the only thing I cared about it. Now i have useless lvl4 enhance.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
Seems that quality wont give increased attack speed any more. FUCK! That was the only thing I cared about it. Now i have useless lvl4 enhance.
put enhance on something else... like firestorm
But does anyone know what quality does on it now?
"
Reoxy wrote:
But does anyone know what quality does on it now?

Well, it still provides an extra 0.2% LL per point, no?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Guys what do you think about an overall rework like:

- phys damage degen (the ci-discussion is obsolet due to the niche character of ci and the huge mitigation factor when becoming IMUNE - which happens almost never - to chaos damage)
- the degen isnt mitigated by armor - therefore some kind of regen is needed
- BR grants a flat 5 - 8 % chance to apply a bleed to enemies on hit
- BR grants a chance from 33 % to 63 % to gain a frenzy-charge on hitting (cause the gain on kill is present in uniques) a bleeding opponent
- Leech was fine till now, but i would like to wait for the upcoming changes in that regard
- duration is totally fine up to now
- quality improves the attack speed

???

In my opinion the buff to frenzy-charges was definitly needed. And with all the more-multiplier it fits really nice into the overall scaling for damage, but the fact that everyone (except for ci if theyre refusing to use blooddance, which is a really well designed drawback for charge-gaining)can get max frenzy-charges without any major investment (power on crit, endurance on stun, "frenzy on bleed")isnt fair.

whats your opinion on that?
Last edited by S1nlows on May 25, 2015, 1:44:10 PM
Aaand its total shit now. Good job ggg.
phys dmg in blood rage its my game over, thx ggg, no more poe. LAst nerf ever will be on portal gem or even portal build, who knows... u step into and never out
Hope it isn't changed too much in 2.0..
Last edited by SyrupBuccaneer on Jun 10, 2015, 10:56:36 AM
very simple " gimme legacy BR ".
this is my best opinion.
"
Reoxy wrote:
Aaand its total shit now. Good job ggg.

Agreed. ATM it is niche, with proposed changes it will be close to useless.

Bloodrage is good as it is.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info