Blood Rage

ok so im a lvl 25 ranger and the chaos damage is a bit much at least for me so i was wondering can a suport life gain on hit be aplied to this and if it would work through the duration of the buff? since that suport gem usualy works like if u apply it to fire arows it will steal life on the skill used..i guess im just not sure if it will work on buffs..someone please clarify this..ty
put life on hit on your attacking skills, then you'll be fine. this buff does not hit anything, thus life gain on hit doesn't work.
yeah i just found a item i could test this on.. im not sure bout this i think im gonna switch it for something else since im very squishy..i did want it for the frenzy since i didnt get any perks for it yet but il probably just get those and try to find the actual frenzy gem..tnx anyway
"
sanleon wrote:

Blood rage wont be never fixed sadly.

Double negation!
"
A level 20 gem with 20% quality will lose the additional 4% of Physical Damage from Attacks Leeched back as Life when the buff duration is refreshed after killing an enemy.

Same problem with Increased Duration.

I'm playing since 2011 and it's not fixed yet, hence change Q to something that might be more accurate if it's still not working as intended or just leave it.

Joined 07.08.2011 as Arebor
Please could this gem be fixed?
Whowandsome, Lightning strike crit witch 90
Lubricus, Leap Mara 80
Rhagnagnus, On holidays shadow 90
it'a almost impossible to keep this up in group situations... needs to be like power siphon and dominating blow.

"... if an enemy is killed by, or soon after, the hit."
PLEASE fix this guys :D thanks keep on rocking . your job is worth our money ;)
"
Fafhrd81 wrote:
it'a almost impossible to keep this up in group situations... needs to be like power siphon and dominating blow.

"... if an enemy is killed by, or soon after, the hit."

im pure melee almost full physical and i can.just get culling strike gems on ur main attack,it help.

Lol, been playing this whole time with phys wand witch and duelist thinking my 20% blood rage was the shit.

To be honest though, if this bug were fixed and it applied a full 10% life leech at 20% Q and level 17+, it would probably be too powerful. I don't know of any other gem where taking it from 0->20% can provide as much sheer power as 4% LL, not to mention the attack speed on low life increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info