Blood Rage

Not sure if it's meant to work like this but totem kills don't grant frenzy charges to the player. I understand if that's by design but if not it would be truly awesome if it worked.
"
BlastMonkey wrote:
Not sure if it's meant to work like this but totem kills don't grant frenzy charges to the player. I understand if that's by design but if not it would be truly awesome if it worked.
That's intended. The totem would get a charge if they could have charges, since it got the kill. But totem's can't have charges. You need to get the kill to get the frenzy charge.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
That's intended.

While I'd hoped one day to gain frenzy charges from kills made by my totems, it makes sense that for the player to become frenzied it is the player that should have blood on his or her hands.

Gotta be on the front line to feel the rage.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
But totem can't have charges.

I've seen a totem (detonate dead) with endurance charges from warlord's mark before. (not that it makes any difference tbh)
Oops, you're right. I'd forgotten totems are currently allowed endurance charges (but not the others). I wouldn't be surprised if that gets changed so they can't have any to be consistent, but I'm not sure.
Killing an enemy while under the effect of blood rage supported by increased duration does not take into account the increased duration when refreshing the buff.
"
BlastMonkey wrote:
Killing an enemy while under the effect of blood rage supported by increased duration does not take into account the increased duration when refreshing the buff.
Yes, this is a known issue.
Didin't read though the whole 11 pages but I wish there would be one change to this.

The haste would be active all the time maybe scales with you hp?

100%=15%
75%=20%
50%=25%
25%=30%haste
Does the passive skill Ghost Reaver ("Life Leech restores Energy Shield instead of Life") have effect on the Life Leech of Blood Rage?
Life leech is life leech. Ghost Reaver changes life leech to ES leech... So yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info