[2.0]A Song of Ice and Fire COC build.Exploring a new AOE setup with coldsnap+ice spear with VIDEO!

hey, im finding this build fun from the vids, my only question is, how do i go about leveling until i go into coc. do i just use random spells i get along the way or is there a specific leveling process.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
hey, im finding this build fun from the vids, my only question is, how do i go about leveling until i go into coc. do i just use random spells i get along the way or is there a specific leveling process.

Flame totem + added lighting damage+ faster casting + added chaos damage.
I was wondering if "Chill of Corruption" (80% chance to gain an additional Vaal Soul per Enemy Shattered ) jewel would work. It would be cool to get almost 2x faster souls so you could use vaal haste lot more times.
I'm having a lot of survivability problems with this build. There's no armor, barely any evasion apart from the dodge from acrobatics. Vaal pact + life leech is ok but does nothing to prevent 1 shots. My gear atm is pretty budget but I don't really want to go too overboard with gearing.

Spoiler

Anything that can be done to improve survivability?
"
Astrohawke wrote:
I'm having a lot of survivability problems with this build. There's no armor, barely any evasion apart from the dodge from acrobatics. Vaal pact + life leech is ok but does nothing to prevent 1 shots. My gear atm is pretty budget but I don't really want to go too overboard with gearing.

Spoiler

Anything that can be done to improve survivability?

My gear
Spoiler

I dont usually get one shoots. But If I get then its some kind of chaos explosion from unique/rare mobs. jade and quicksilver flasks are always up, it gives some nice evasion.
can someone look at my gear and tell what i can improve please
"
UhYuuki wrote:

I believe you die alot (If its your KoreanBlast char). Fix your passive tree, get phase acrobatics and jewel slots. Two jewels with +3 energy shield on hit is unlimited while casting your spells so you can use 100% mana for auras. Also I see you wasted 3 points on taking mana nodes at beginning. Flasks. Get one intstant heal flask and all others with surgeons name on it (recharges 1 charge when you deal a crit). Then they will recharge very fast and you can spam and spam them for extra defence. Even when in bossfight they recharge pretty fast
For those wondering if this can work in HC league: I'm currently running a similar setup in Tempest.

Gear and Gems

It obviously has lower dps than the SC version, but it's enough to run high lvl maps (81s, didnt get higher yet). I'm currently lvl 93 sitting at 6.2k life and 28% eva.
Last edited by LuckYEiner on Aug 18, 2015, 7:09:43 AM
"
LTU_Edga wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

I believe you die alot (If its your KoreanBlast char). Fix your passive tree, get phase acrobatics and jewel slots. Two jewels with +3 energy shield on hit is unlimited while casting your spells so you can use 100% mana for auras. Also I see you wasted 3 points on taking mana nodes at beginning. Flasks. Get one intstant heal flask and all others with surgeons name on it (recharges 1 charge when you deal a crit). Then they will recharge very fast and you can spam and spam them for extra defence. Even when in bossfight they recharge pretty fast

Alright, and yea, i just followed the leveling passive tree he gave us, ill take out some mana nodes for the extra defense, thank you.
"
LuckYEiner wrote:
For those wondering if this can work in HC league: I'm currently running a similar setup in Tempest.

Gear and Gems

It obviously has lower dps than the SC version, but it's enough to run high lvl maps (81s, didnt get higher yet). I'm currently lvl 93 sitting at 6.2k life and 28% eva.

I'm really curious about this high hp, HC version, but your passive tree isn't working. Could you fix that so we can take a look?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info