POEMate 1.3 - Beginner's Tips section, Mana Sustain Calculator

OMG. Didn't even finish reading the first post. Immediately downloaded the iOS version and then did the in-app purchase. The old PoESkillTreeApp that was released a year or so ago was abandoned and stopped working after 2.0 was released. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Definitely happy to support smarter people than I who can make this happen! :)
For people that was asking this before. I wrote GGG support another email specifically asking if it is ok for my app to have in-app purchase unlocking additional features. I got an answer that they allow this for my app.

I am now fixing bugs that were reported previously, please do post any bugs you find, it takes a week to release an update for app store so i will be waiting for some amount of fixes before submitting an update.
Added important P.S. about a bug to the first post.
thumbs up for the work u have done here. its brilliant. one more paying customer here. actually double customer needed it for both my phone and iPad.

thanks
IGN: Buhh_XXXXXXXX
POEMate update 1.0.2 live:

- Fixed a crush that occurred for some users after purchasing Supporter Pack if they pressed back button before purchasing was finalized.
- Added Totem, Minion, Trap and Mine to Pseudo Totals Settings.
- Various Pseudo Totals fixes.
Hey it would be awesome if you released this for Windows phone. I got one and would love to be able to use this app on it!
A version for Windows phone would be nice
Thanks again so much for the app, hope ur work already pays off as well!

Thoughts after a few weeks of using:
* Regarding pseudo totals, could u add conversion as well? And - stretching it a bit here - maybe at some point in the future also pseudo uniques, like whispering ice (icestorm), which get affected by base stats?
* I'm actually using the app on phone and tablet - now, I don't mind c/p my trees back and forth, although a (cross plattform) sync feature would be a nice QoL addition if somehow possible, or, to ditch authentification and whatnot, a way to mass copy/paste trees between app instances.
* Like one guy said before, pseudo jewels would be a nice addition too (I dont mind the current size of the drop down menu tho).
* I'm a nut for calculators, so what ever u decide to add apart from dps, like estimated phys reduction/evade chance/hit chance/cps or aps/duration/stun and so on would be awesome as well!

Released a small update that brings recent changes to jewels and marauder area. Android version is up, IOS version in about a week as always - Apple process.

Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions they are really helping. Although i'm just one guy with a wife, a kid and a day job, so implementing them all would take time.

Version 1.1 is now in the works. It will have Reserve and Sustain calculators when it's released. Not for a month though as i'm leaving for a 2 week vacation tomorrow.

And after 1.1 i think i will work on making POEMate into windows universal app so you can use it on windows phone/tablet and windows 8/10 PC.

Keep your feedback flowing.
Last edited by Xavyer on Sep 3, 2015, 3:34:37 PM
I absolutely love using this. Its clean and extremely functional. Supporter pack purchased. Thanks for taking the time to continue developing this. Much Appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info