[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

Fixed the tree, idk why it did not work.. clicking the link did not work, just copy and paste worked so.. ye idk what went wrong there, fixed it to be clickable now.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
thank you - Danke dir für die schnelle HIlfe. Top!

Edit: this message appears when I click on the leveling progress trees. => The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work.

thanks in advance if there is a way of fixing this. Great build, explained very well and in detail!
Last edited by Xardas1988 on Mar 6, 2016, 4:55:00 AM
You can fix the leveling trees by using them with a old version of the offline tree planner.

I will redo them in the new tree soon, not much changed can only be 1 or 2 nodes here and there that got switched around. until then you should be able to figure how to level with the complete tree + text from leveling trees.

If there are any quick questions you have right now for leveling feel free to ask!

Do you level as Duelist or trying one of the other Ascendancy options?

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
yes I am playing as a duellist. well, one thing that startles me is that the first leveling step says "rush for spirit void" but in the final tree you updated that node has not been skilled.

sry if my questions seem stupid to you, I am kind of new to this game. thank you again for your time!

greetings
Last edited by Xardas1988 on Mar 6, 2016, 12:14:04 PM
"
Xardas1988 wrote:
yes I am playing as a duellist. well, one thing that startles me is that the first leveling step says "rush for spirit void" but in the final tree you updated that node has not been skilled.

sry if my questions seem stupid to you, I am kind of new to this game. thank you again for your time!

greetings

Probably because Spirit Void has swap places with Essence Sap, so you should grab that early on.

And just checking again, why not pick the third frenzy charge in shadows tree?
Last edited by OxYmaRRoW on Mar 6, 2016, 1:12:01 PM
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:

Probably because Spirit Void has swap places with Essence Sap, so you should grab that early on.

And just checking again, why not pick the third frenzy charge in shadows tree?

Yes exactly.. think i wrote it allready here and fixed it in the leveling section but must have missed to fix it.

Why no Frenzy charge? No points. If you level over 90 there are many good options for more crit, more frenzy, more damage... could lvl to 120 and not run out of good options to take ;)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 6, 2016, 6:01:18 PM
Hey mate, is it correct to the shadow caracter?
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAYBAbDYotnIFPVvaowWv3X9hG_UQrVIbWzndOjWmyYyAbIZz3oFtY2_Xovd54O9UUc31O0_Ps-95jB8jX0j9k2SyNzBSf4do4qxsxutBLF7FAxzlWYDh9N-fXX-uiSdYlruDlb6d9fYYNctSQ8UdRjbdPEppSFgwYvbpwlYRJ5Tu7_VQzHDM1oaV5cR1WNwYEG-p2VNvTZHfoTZypDpRorwFey5HdrBdO0FLS5T029671uvDY0V9mJ5AAaHduOfSn3UUgMnRNKj5wIRNj2dqmyMYqwmlWHiVUuMNonTcFLT_MSChKJMjlnwB5kyMhCS
"
BNDsyStem wrote:
Hey mate, is it correct to the shadow caracter?
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAYBAbDYotnIFPVvaowWv3X9hG_UQrVIbWzndOjWmyYyAbIZz3oFtY2_Xovd54O9UUc31O0_Ps-95jB8jX0j9k2SyNzBSf4do4qxsxutBLF7FAxzlWYDh9N-fXX-uiSdYlruDlb6d9fYYNctSQ8UdRjbdPEppSFgwYvbpwlYRJ5Tu7_VQzHDM1oaV5cR1WNwYEG-p2VNvTZHfoTZypDpRorwFey5HdrBdO0FLS5T029671uvDY0V9mJ5AAaHduOfSn3UUgMnRNKj5wIRNj2dqmyMYqwmlWHiVUuMNonTcFLT_MSChKJMjlnwB5kyMhCS

Hi!

Would do it like that: Skilltree

Nearly the same, just switched some nodes for more life, also get life on Jewels.

Damage should not be a Problem at all with the insane Poison from Assassin!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
one more question:

so stats on the offhand dont matter, only general buffs like onslaught or unholy might etc. right? does that mean that the life leech from relentless fury is also not applied to reave?

thanks in advance for answering!
I never tried the leech, its a bit hard to tell if you have some more leech if you have leech on other items.

Leech is a bit strange with some items beeing local only and others working global.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info