[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
yamori13 wrote:
I dunno what is wrong, I literally have exactly what you recommend in the guide, but I can't seem to stay alive. I have all the uniques and even better rares than you have listen in your gear. What am I doing wrong? I even have the levels staggered correctly on the skill gems. Was there a nerf?

I'm sorry no one has answered your question yet. I spent the last several days testing this build through speed leveling because I was unsure as well. It has not been nerfed, at least not for Juggernauts. I've been able to successfully speed level to 76 within the span of about four days, mapping and with the most survivability out of all of my characters so far. First one to ever cap resists in large part thanks to this guide. It is probably the fastest and smoothest build for farming that I have found so far, and I've tried almost every class at this point.

Can you make your characters publicly available so we can try to help you? I can't see them right now so I can't offer much advice. Are you using a marauder or a dualist right now? Each one will have their own strengths and weaknesses in terms of survivability. And what is your current gear? How are you defining "better rares than [the OP has]"? If I can see those two things, it will really help me see where the problem is lying for you.
Hello thanks much for this guide. This is my 2nd character after my first char was a disaster once I got to mapping (was getting a feel for the game still).

The journey has been amazing. I have been working on my gear like crazy and feel I might have hit a cap. I've been able to do Uber lab / Up to T13 maps (nothing higher has dropped I'm positive I can push through every one) and normal atziri.

My problem is I feel like i'm hitting a damage ceiling. I spent the weekend switching gear around to squeeze out more dps and get more life. I dropped my 32% belly for a 5-link 40% belly (don't need 6link on it) and then fused my atziri to a 6 link (only 13 fusings MUHAHA). That said, I feel like i'm missing something. What can I do to get more dps? Completely buffed up with everything i'm around 90-100k. I really want to keep going and do like minotaur, hydra, shaper etc. From what i'm reading, that is way too low dps for some of this stuff. I was around 55k buffed up before this weekend when I worked on the gear transition. It still feels like some bosses just take so long to drop. Now i'm almost 100k buffed cyclone dps. Any help and advice would be great. Thanks!
Last edited by coaa on Feb 14, 2017, 1:11:26 PM
Can someone please explain to me what the point of this link:

Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Blasphemy & Warlords Mark

What does Faster Attack do In that link? I don't see it does anything to the other Gems? If someone can please explain?

Thank you
"
Can someone please explain to me what the point of this link:

Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Blasphemy & Warlords Mark

What does Faster Attack do In that link? I don't see it does anything to the other Gems? If someone can please explain?

Thank you

More mobility. Faster attacks means that you can cast it at a faster rate and get out of nasty binds. Leap slam doesn't use your weapon's attack speed so support gems are really the only way to increase it and get you moving around faster.
I cant understand how generate power charges?
"
d1rtiq wrote:

You don't. The build uses endurance and frenzy charges.
2.6 update?
"
mothhands wrote:
"
d1rtiq wrote:

You don't. The build uses endurance and frenzy charges.

I want to ask for frenzy charges.sorry for this power charges...
How to get frenzy charges?
"
Krzysiek87 wrote:
2.6 update?

Yep same question here : is it still OK for 2.6, or need an update ?
Passive tree / uniques (legacy ones OK ?)

Thanks

PS : nice build for my first league in Breach - did not kill Malachai (my gear was still bad as playing very few) but manage to start mapping the last days of the league
"
Pimousse wrote:
"
Krzysiek87 wrote:
2.6 update?

Yep same question here : is it still OK for 2.6, or need an update ?
Passive tree / uniques (legacy ones OK ?)

Thanks

PS : nice build for my first league in Breach - did not kill Malachai (my gear was still bad as playing very few) but manage to start mapping the last days of the league

This should be good for 2.6, but I will have to do some testing in a couple of days to make sure =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info