[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Great guide as always LNB.

I have a question, without the stun gem on the leap slam, sthill worth using endurance charge on melee stun?

Knockback on leap counts as stun?

Thx man!
"
666callme wrote:
What do you think about thr bringer of rain ?

It can work if you prefer that. I like using an armour though =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Great guide as always LNB.

I have a question, without the stun gem on the leap slam, sthill worth using endurance charge on melee stun?

Knockback on leap counts as stun?

Thx man!

Yea it still works, but just not as reliably. Still works though yea =)
How come you didnt get rampart to boost up the fortify?
"
Vexorr wrote:

I dont like spending the 5 points to get it. It is a good cluster though so if you want to have it, then go for it =)
"
xFrozenAngel wrote:
I'm going to try this build, it looks great! I should have enough currency for the leveling items you listed too so that's great

Best of luck mate! :)
"
"
Vexorr wrote:

I dont like spending the 5 points to get it. It is a good cluster though so if you want to have it, then go for it =)

I think instead of going Warriors blood to Master of the Arena Ill go from get the stat nodes at pass by blood magic and the rampart nodes if I go that way you end up spending the same amount of points in stats in the long run only difference is ill get to grab rampart instead of the jewel slot

This is your tree but with the changes I was talking about still 4 points left
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBe4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIBo-7w58uFBHKS7kUZd5CZaplDkOh2rrCZBshVKpJ9lhhO-tjaLqYSHawc9-EuGuUC5TQzF07XasktD-a9NvwzMFLeoYXhMTyVoaeu_3MvjrIVVlp3KpfNlkUhRx89277Sz73D2sqsT2TjLBo9l8aGWRzooiB3VZ88auF-HiYYIHJyDApho4PC0LYSb4MHfyQZBVg8yDX69sE0xZ_icvtz5o8v4K8B_YvfJFogA1kjrhBLP-j6ZXwGZN4zwF73yfPi3SDjw6UoZgYVLvTsVT3DJIeAU8hNlHfr02ZU2-pw==
Last edited by Vexorr on Jul 28, 2015, 6:40:04 PM
Also do you think spending 6 points is in the small nodes of the life wheel may be better spent on getting martial experience or combat stamina?
"
Vexorr wrote:
"
"
Vexorr wrote:

I think instead of going Warriors blood to Master of the Arena Ill go from get the stat nodes at pass by blood magic and the rampart nodes if I go that way you end up spending the same amount of points in stats in the long run only difference is ill get to grab rampart instead of the jewel slot

This is your tree but with the changes I was talking about still 4 points left
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBe4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIBo-7w58uFBHKS7kUZd5CZaplDkOh2rrCZBshVKpJ9lhhO-tjaLqYSHawc9-EuGuUC5TQzF07XasktD-a9NvwzMFLeoYXhMTyVoaeu_3MvjrIVVlp3KpfNlkUhRx89277Sz73D2sqsT2TjLBo9l8aGWRzooiB3VZ88auF-HiYYIHJyDApho4PC0LYSb4MHfyQZBVg8yDX69sE0xZ_icvtz5o8v4K8B_YvfJFogA1kjrhBLP-j6ZXwGZN4zwF73yfPi3SDjw6UoZgYVLvTsVT3DJIeAU8hNlHfr02ZU2-pw==

You can do that instead yea. Nothing wrong with that method =)
"
Vexorr wrote:
Also do you think spending 6 points is in the small nodes of the life wheel may be better spent on getting martial experience or combat stamina?

No I prefer the life nodes. The Combat Stamina notable is great, but the skill-nodes leading there, not so much =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info