[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

How do i use Hatred with this? Warlord's mark reserv 49% and then Hatred 50%,
that leaves me with 6 mana??
Warlord's Mark is linked with Blasthemy, so it becomes an aura and only reserves 35% and you're left with 15% mana to spam cyclone, which is plenty.
Now i found the problem, increased duration and blood rage was in the link aswell.
When i took those out mana reserved went from 49% to 35%:)
Would it be optimal to get some Mana Leech on my gloves for Curse Immune Maps/Mobs? While leveling (54) I'm having a tough time with Curse Immune mobs and running out of mana.
For immune to curse mobs, I usually switch off Warlord's Mark and put a mana flask, which is enough to get me through, works for maps T11-12.

It's funny as I can run Maps T11-13 without any issues regardless of mods, but having hard time at Atziri with Cyclone :)

On the side note, I managed to get my hands on an Atziri's Axe and the difference between Kaom's on a 5L comparison is significant. I gained almost 40% damage and now sitting at 80k while spinning around mobs.
Last edited by BGSilentKiller on Apr 7, 2016, 11:59:28 AM
"
For immune to curse mobs, I usually switch off Warlord's Mark and put a mana flask, which is enough to get me through, works for maps T11-12.

This is my preferred method as well :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Very thorough and nicely built! Not to mention a step by step video explaining all. Yet, what it misses, is your DPS and possibly other stats. I'm kinda in between two builds atm, and the final factor would've been the stats themselves.

How viable would this be for an Uber run?
And to dust it clear, how well can you run T14-15 maps?

Thanks for the lovely guide tho!
Although I'm new to the build and POE over all, been running it for the last 100 hours, so here is my feedback on T14-15 maps and Ubers:

T14-15 are easy as it gets until your reach bosses, I tried 2xT14 bosses, one was Twin Vool (Dried Lake boss) and once they both charge me at once, it's instant death, so Cyclone is quite useless on that map and I had to wait in town until my friend cleared them both on a trapper, the other T14 was Dominos and he just straight up kills you fast once he touches you, let alone the 2nd phase bleeding is quite nasty along with the other stuff he casts.

Ubers, I'm having a lot of hard time, but I think that's just practice at this point, I get owned by the flameblast almost every time, everything else is easy, except maybe the trio with bleeding and as long as you have good dps and bleeding flasks, you're fine there as well.

I've managed to optimize my gear to a very good point, where I think upgrades cost 1ex each slot, here are my stats, unbuffed:

Spoiler

My jewels aren't shown, but I got Attack Speed, Axe damage increase, Physical damage increase, Armor % on all of them, mostly damage oriented jewels.
I've found myself almost never using Cry and Vaal Haste, as everything dies so fast, there is no point to stop and cast them, so I'm considering my options to change that gem setup completely.
Last edited by BGSilentKiller on Apr 7, 2016, 11:32:31 PM
Thanks for the input, BGSK, really helps to get a view of the build! Especially given the expensive axe. Guess it's now down to deciding between the two. At least they're kinda easy to swap if one or the other doesn't help :)
The build works very well without the Axe, I used Kaom's until few days ago (that's how I farmed the currency needed to buy it) and did the same content, with Atziri's it's just faster to do the same content.

I can say now with my gear, I managed to get Izaro easily and without any effort, once I learned how to avoid his mechanics. The stats I have allow me to withstand being 1 shot from almost any boss, except those T14-15, which I avoid and usually run with a team and stay back.

The build has it's drawbacks, not good for every map/boss, but works 99% of the time once you know where your limitations are.
If you ask me, this is a build that requires about 6k armour, 5.5k life and 75% res, once you hit those points, just focus strictly on DPS on tree, jewels, some gear slots like rings/amulet.
I'm using the strategy kill before you get killed and it works well for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info